Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aang View Post

This is super off topic but I jut noticed our sigs both have a tartan pattern background....
    *facepalm* Only? Only just noticed?! You made them both! Oy... *facepalm*
    I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
    traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
      *facepalm* Only? Only just noticed?! You made them both! Oy... *facepalm*
      *headdesk* Actually I noticed it the first time about a week ago but then I kept forgetting to mention it until just now...

Comment

*headdesk* Actually I noticed it the first time about a week ago but then I kept forgetting to mention it until just now...
        *headdesk* Oh sister dear...
        traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* Oh sister dear...
          You know you love me anyway, Sister Dearest

Comment

You know you love me anyway, Sister Dearest
            If I must...

sigpic

Comment

Oh that would be our fault wouldn't it. Sorry!
              It would
              Yes it would... you two nutters!
              "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
              "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
              "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
              "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                Yes it would... you two nutters!
                Hey! *pokes tongue out*

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... my family usually take that as a compliment...
                  "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                  "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*grabs Radek and puts him back on page 1 where he belongs* Just doing my small part to keep our Hawt Czech front and center. lol Sorry I haven't been around;I recently started my new job and it's kicking my arse. Hmm...maybe I'll ask Radek for a back rub. What a lovely thought. *cough* Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. More Hawt Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Crimson! Congrats on the job! Sorry to hear it's been hard on you though... Radek's talented hands are at the ready for you...

Oh wait, you did say back rub? Aw...

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*grins* Radek can rub whatever he wants. He's not called Dr. Hawt Czecholate for nothing ya know. hehe Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,most definitely David. And my brain cell went boom. Yay!! lol How's your weekend Jae'a? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Not bad so far. I'll have the real answer tomorrow after the F1, depending on who wins..
                          How about you?
                          Can you tell that Radek has been missing you?

*puppy dog look*

sigpic
                          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

F1? Is that rugby? *grins* I bet I can cheer up Radek. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

F1 (Formula 1) is motor racing.
                              I bet you could cheer Radek up - he's getting excited by that thought now..

sigpic
                              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Ah. I don't own a television so I have no idea what's on television any more. *cheeky grin* Oh yes,I can make Radek very,very happy. I'm great at multitasking. lol Alright. I'm gonna sign off and start sketching out some ideas for a chupacabra vs. Radek whump fic.
                                Hope ya have a great weekend Jae'a!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X