No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*blinks innocently then hides stunner* Um,nothing. Nothing at all. lol But the Pegasus not-rabbit really likes Radek's hair...that's what the stunner's for. Honest. Really. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Well, it's not the only one..

*Strokes the hair*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh that's a cheeky pic Jae'a. You are a cheeky monkey for blowing up my brain cell on a Friday. Yay!! hehe *carefully removes Pegasus not-rabbit from Radek's head and gently places it on the ground* More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

I think the bunny mussed up his hair a bit:

"A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
          "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
          >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*snicker snorts* I sure hope that not-rabbit's saliva doesn't have weird hairspray kind of properties or our poor Czech might not get that out of his hair for awhile. lol *bellows in pain suddenly as Pegasus not-rabbit bites my ankle* Ow ya little blighter!! *tries to kick the stupid bunny but Radek intercepts me then whispers in my ear* Right. I'll let the bunny go...maybe I'll ask Ronon if he wants a bunny hat. lol More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I'd happily help Radek wash it out... *boom*

Uh oh Ronon, tag you're it!

sigpic
              >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*snickers loudly* We are so bad. Did Ronon just miss stunning that not-rabbit? *pulls Jae'a down as it launches at Ronon* Huh. Who'd have thought a Pegasus not-rabbit likes to munch on dredlocks? *bites on lips to keep from laughing at Radek who's patting his saliva hardened hair and cursing colorfully* Maybe we should get Radek into the shower and wash out his hair. What a wicked thought. More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I like that thought...

sigpic
                  >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*grins like a maniac* I so second your thought Jae'a. That commercial gets me every time and I can't stop snickering. lol Does this mean we need to warm Radek up? What a wicked thought. More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, that naughty lobser. I think we definitely need to warm Radek up now...

I think he likes the idea

sigpic
                      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

ummmmmm....a warmed up, hot Radek...yes indeed...just what the doctor ordered on this cold snowy night!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                          haha! What the hell?! What's with the lobster?
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            haha! What the hell?! What's with the lobster?
                            Oh, that makes more sense when you watch the first one.
                            Poor thing's getting it's own back!

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                              Oh, that makes more sense when you watch the first one.
                              Poor thing's getting it's own back!
                              oh, haha! ok. I like the shower one better, more funny
                              I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                              traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

So do I, but probably for a different reason...

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X