No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Carson needs to stop playing mad scientist with the Wraith I think. *facepalm* At least Zelenka doesn't do silly things like that!

Comment

Ohhhh...you just dropped a bunny here

Comment

Oh did I? Well you gave me a bunny for my fic too, I should really go and write that now...

Comment

No you didn't because I am not really writing fanfics, I just started one Wraith related fic but that's all

Comment

I am excited that David is coming to my local convention this November.

http://hal-con.com/david-nykl/
            sigpic
            Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

That sounds cool

Comment

Awesome, Scarym. He'll be at one near me too, that I'm thinking of going to.
                "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
                "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
                "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh you cheeky monkeys better go to these cons if ya can afford it. Seriously,you'd get to rub shoulders with our cheeky Czech himself...crap,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. Yay!! Hmmm....you lot mentioned bunnies and now I've got one trying to latch onto my ankle. Radek versus the Pegasus plot bunny of doom. That could work...I mean...poor Radek may wind up shirtless by the time it's all said and done. Crap,my brain cell went boom again. lol More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I can afford it. I think I'm mostly worried about how nervous I might get, or whatever...

But I like the sound of your plot bunny...
                    "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
                    "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                      Oops, we even got Rosehawk with our little convo, Crimson! Sorry Rose!
                      No apologies necessary! It's not everyday I get to faint from Radek's overwhelming hotness!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                        Yeah, I can afford it. I think I'm mostly worried about how nervous I might get, or whatever...
                        Sometimes being nervous is the best part cause it gives you a wonderful memory that you aint' going to forget when you meet David. I was so nervous meeting David the first time too though mostly it was because I suddenly got very embarrassed over meeting the character which I've spent plenty of time *thunking* who was now a real person sitting next to me and my friends just kept the embarrassment coming......

David does have a way of making you feel at ease...

This convention is going to have all three doctors and that is awesome in itself and an excellent reason to go....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1 View Post
                          I am excited that David is coming to my local convention this November.

http://hal-con.com/david-nykl/
                          *waves hi* to Scarym1. Post lots of piccies.

I just wish David would do more of the smaller cons here in the States. He goes everywhere else except the States. In the States he's only done Creation and Dragon Con and there are plenty of other Sci-fi cons here, they are typically just much smaller than Creation and Dragon Con.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm...wonder if David'll do DragonCon again. That'd be awesome...and if I knew Paul and David H were going to DC this year,I'd seriously consider going. Cuz triple shot of thunk ya know? hehe I'm still trying to piece together an actual storyline for Radek vs. Pegasus Plot Bunny of Doom. Anyone got any thoughts for our fearless Czech? I know it's gonna be an unexpected encounter with a planet's native wildlife and Radek loses his shirt (literally). What a lovely thought. Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

*rushes into thread,hot on Radek's heels* Damnit Zelenka,quit running away from me. *I bite down on my lips to keep from laughing at the Pegasus not-rabbit chattering on Radek's head* Hmm...yes...yes...this could work. I need some paper and a pen. *grins* Poor Radek's not gonna be happy but his fanladies will be. hehe More Hawt Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

What are you doing to poor Radek now, Crimson?!

sigpic
                                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Working...
                                X