• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!!

BTW I'm now in officer status... I'm a 2LT!!! HOOAH

Comment

Hey John, good going! *salutes*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Hello, guys! If you have any Radek fic recs that are also episode tags, please feel free to drop them at the Stargate Atlantis episode Tag fic list in the Fanfic subforum. Spread the Radek love!

Comment

Yikes...we are neglecting our lovely Zelenka!!!!!!!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I know, right at the bottom of the page last time I saw..

"WTF?"

Sorry Rose... I would have been posting some pics and stuff in here instead of the 'Hottest Guys' thread, but I don't think any of the folks I usually talk to visit this thread. (At least, they don't post.)
            Talking of which, thanks to McBecklover, David now knows of me!
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

*slinks into the room*

Sorry Lass, I don' let Aang leave me too often, else she migh' be over 'ere more.

She would? I mean, of course she would.

Comment

Oh Carson, like she'd ever have eyes for anyone but you..

Although I can't say I'd blame her if she was here more...

(OK, really going now!)

sigpic
                >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Jae'a View Post
                  I know, right at the bottom of the page last time I saw..
                  Yeah, I kind of thought I needed to rescue the thread from going to page 2

Originally posted by Jae'a
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rstStrike2.jpg
                  "WTF?"

Sorry Rose... I would have been posting some pics and stuff in here instead of the 'Hottest Guys' thread, but I don't think any of the folks I usually talk to visit this thread. (At least, they don't post.)
                  Yeah...alot of people don't come here...you can still post though... I think alot of people view the page but there are by far alot less Zelenka fans than McKay, Beckett, Sheppard, etc fans...

I've been spending a bit more time on the David's Facebook Fan page...it's about the only Facebook page for David that's being regularly updated!

Talking of which, thanks to McBecklover, David now knows of me!
                  Awesome. And David has an excellent memory..he most likely will not forget....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    I've been spending a bit more time on the David's Facebook Fan page...it's about the only Facebook page for David that's being regularly updated!
                    Maybe I should get back into Facebook...

Awesome. And David has an excellent memory..he most likely will not forget....
                    Really? Well, like I said on the Carson/Paul thread, maybe I should go to the Birmingham con after all! (I was thinking about it..)

sigpic
                    >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Originally posted by Aang View Post
                      *slinks into the room*

http://i.imgur.com/larLx5A.jpg

Sorry Lass, I don' let Aang leave me too often, else she migh' be over 'ere more.

She would? I mean, of course she would.
                      lol...who can resist a guy with an accent!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe I should get back into Facebook...
                        Facebook is great as long as you don't overdo it. It's mainly just a communication tool I use and a way to keep updates on things I am interested and the information is all in one location. Hence David Nykl Fans FB page helps keep up-to-date on David's activities. He's not the best about promoting what he's doing so that fans can keep up-to-date on his movies, conventions, etc... so the page, helps. David's been a busy guy lately...Three conventions in alittle over a month plus he just made a movie in the Czech Republic...fat chance we will see it in the US but one of his fans that lives in Prague is great about sending updates and if the movie comes out in a form we can see...she will let us know. Course it will be in Czech...but heck..that's okay!

Really? Well, like I said on the Carson/Paul thread, maybe I should go to the Birmingham con after all! (I was thinking about it..)
                        Well, I know he is great with faces and names....if you go to Birmingham let me know. I am thinking about going and it would be great to meet up with Zelenka fans! I've always wanted to get a picture with the three doctors - Zelenka, Carson and McKay!
                        sigpic

Comment

lol...who can resist a guy with an accent!!!!
                          Lord knows I can't!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, I know he is great with faces and names....if you go to Birmingham let me know. I am thinking about going and it would be great to meet up with Zelenka fans! I've always wanted to get a picture with the three doctors - Zelenka, Carson and McKay!
                            Oh yeah, that would be awesome!
                            OK, I'll let you know. I still haven't totally made my mind up - I've never been to a con before...

sigpic
                            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Oh yeah, that would be awesome!
                              OK, I'll let you know. I still haven't totally made my mind up - I've never been to a con before...
                              Just PM me if you are interested. I would be looking for a roomie that weekend too if I go! I have vacation I have to use - airfare is the only drawback for me as it's ridiculously expensive!!!!!

Cons are a fun way to get to meet other people and most cons - all of the one's I've been to anyway - fans are great about mingling and helping others out so don't let not going to one be a factor in your decision. My first con, I didn't know anyone which made me very nervous but I am glad I did go as I now have made some fantastic con friends and some very fun stories to talk about!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hullo lovelies,long time no type. Um...Birmingham England or Birmingham Alabama for the con thingy? Did ya like my technical term for the con? lol Hmmm....should I try Facebook? I mean,David's on there and probably a few of the others no doubt but I haven't really heard great things about Facebook. *iz old fashioned or just old* hehe I'm one of those weird folks who likes letter writing and speaking face to face versus using social media sites. It's raining and chilly;who's got some Hawt Czecholate shots to share? Hey,that sounds like a nice warm beverage or my favorite male stripper. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X