Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
    agree completely! Who knows, maybe David has plans for somthing like that...OR he just wants to keep us guessing
    I am trying to remember something he said in Chicago last August about Moby Dick...I am wondering/thinking he has a role he is working on that is either Moby Dick or a character that has a similar story...

He did have the tease on twitter were he posted this pic and this message "Call me Ishmael... Happy 150th, Moby Dick"

agggggggghhhhhhhh...anyone who went to Chicago remember what David said about Moby Dick.....

I know David has said he likes to read but I don't think this is just him picking up a book and sharing the story....
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I am trying to remember something he said in Chicago last August about Moby Dick...I am wondering/thinking he has a role he is working on that is either Moby Dick or a character that has a similar story...

He did have the tease on twitter were he posted this pic and this message "Call me Ishmael... Happy 150th, Moby Dick"

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/DavidBeard101712_zps1d6ec15c.jpg[/IMG]

agggggggghhhhhhhh...anyone who went to Chicago remember what David said about Moby Dick.....

I know David has said he likes to read but I don't think this is just him picking up a book and sharing the story....
      ooooOOOOooo O.O that sounds amazing and it makes perfect sense. *gets excited for possible starring role for David* ^____^

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
        ooooOOOOooo O.O that sounds amazing and it makes perfect sense. *gets excited for possible starring role for David* ^____^
        It does make sense, but don't quote me on it cause I just don't remember the details and it wasn't anything that he made a big deal of when discussing projects at the convention. We will just have to wait to see if David makes anything official. I kind of miss his blog, at least with his blog we got more information about his professional activities and typically pictures too!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I don't remember what he said. D: I miss the blog too. I loved that little Merry Christmas video he posted. (:

Anyone seen the new comic put up on tumblr? Here's a link: http://cnieto.captures.free.fr/match...chmaker01.html
          sigpic
          FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
          HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Oh, I love that comic.
            I saw it not long ago somewhere else, probably either LJ or AO3. I love that bit about Teyla and Elizabeth "keeping him busy".
            "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
            "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
            "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
            "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
            >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

I suppose she can't post the others without his permission since they are not official pictures.

Not seeing the other ones though I can see why David would pick this one...

There's like this whole other side to him that we haven't seen on screen yet...kind of dangerous..kind of haunting...there's a story behind those eyes. It really makes me want to see him in a character that fits this pic!!!!
              I would love to see whatever movie that had David like that. I can see a few scenarios.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I would love to see whatever movie that had David like that. I can see a few scenarios.
                I've been wanting for a long while to get to see David in a really really serious role where he's not just a background player. I loved him as Zelenka and loved him in 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake'; however there is this other side to his acting where I really want to see this other, darker side of him...something that you can tell is there in him if he is given the right role to make it happen.

Hopefully maybe something is on it's way....
                sigpic

Comment

*paws wildly at screen* Holy crap,I just swallowed my tongue. Those pix of David with a beard are just GUH worthy. Hmm...I can see a ficlet idea starting to form. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW HAPPY CZECH NATIONAL DAY!!! (Cue Czech National Anthem)

Comment

I've been wanting for a long while to get to see David in a really really serious role where he's not just a background player. I loved him as Zelenka and loved him in 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake'; however there is this other side to his acting where I really want to see this other, darker side of him...something that you can tell is there in him if he is given the right role to make it happen.

Hopefully maybe something is on it's way....
                      we saw a bit of that in Jake 2.0 The Middleman, and also Escape Velocity *fans self*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                        we saw a bit of that in Jake 2.0 The Middleman, and also Escape Velocity *fans self*
                        Yep, I agree...we saw a bit of that so we all know he has it in him as an actor.... but those were all small bits.....I'd like to be able to see David as a lead character with that kind of persona and see it carry the whole show. He would be simply awesome...he's definitely got the look down!
                        sigpic

Comment

*flashes cheeky grin* Can I have rebel Radek (with beard) as a belated birthday gift? *cough* I promise not to uh...yeah...I'm not making promises with slightly feral Radek. I...huh...feral Radek...uh oh...I see a damn plot bunny. Must resist plot bunny. Won't look in its evil glowy eyes. *dodges leaping plot bunny* Ha!! Ya missed me...aw crap,get your sister off my ankle ya little stew component!! *blinks innocently* What? I blame invisible chocolate that I didn't eat on my spastic mood. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Crimson you and your increasing support for this Czech.....

Comment

Is this what you are looking for Crimsonravenwolf??

sigpic

Comment

That pic of him with the beard - my jaw just dropped. I mean, I admit, I'm not the biggest fan of a full beard (it was the SOLE slightly disappointing thing about meeting him in Chicago), but the character that beard could be has my full and complete attention. I am eager to see a slightly wild David.

Feral Radek...I have a little experience with that. I have a RP X-Men character based off of Moonman from Cold Squad. Spent ten years on the streets. Trust me, he's feral. Plus, Radek in season 4, Tabula Rasa, when he lost his memory and ran around cracking people on the head with a pole. It's beyond hot and makes my brain give great images and my body do really funny and illegal things.

Have I mentioned how much I Love this man?

Comment

Working...
                                X