Click for bigger version.

6p8abp.jpg
    sigpic
    FireflySunrise on youtube. (:
    HeckYeahPatrickGilmore.tumblr

Comment

Very nice *stares*
      "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
      "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
      "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
      "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
      >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

Wow.....

Comment

*smirks* Glad I could help blow up some brains but ya know,it's really David Nykl's fault. hehe Welcome John! Enjoy everything that is the Nykl. *snickers* Okay,that was slightly cheeky. *points to David* He started it. My excuse,sticking to it. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Great pic Snowdrop!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks CRW!

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
              Thought I would come share this treasure with you guys. (:
              Click for bigger version.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35464[/ATTACH]

*.* can't...look..away....

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                yeah...the gutter needs some visits sometimes! Crimson didn't want it to feel lonely, so she dragged us ALL down it! XD
                I prefer to think of it has lifting us up to new heights!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Glad you guys like it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across it. o:
                  sigpic

Comment

Glad you guys like it. I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across it. o:
                    It really brings out the kindness in his eyes....David has amazing eyes!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree with Rosehawk about the pic showing the kindness in David's eyes...very nice. *smirks* And there's just a wee hint of cheekiness about that pic too that makes my whumpy heart go kerwhumpity. Hmm...maybe there's a oneshot to be had. *adds it to the list* lol *snickers* Ever,I love the "we need donuts" pic. Poor Radek's looking a little frazzled. I volunteer to take his mind off of his latest fiasco-masquerading-as-McKay. *cough* Radek will still look frazzled but he'll be beautifully exhausted. Is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

First day back at Czech class and the teacher bought all of us (there's only four students) 'The Hobbit' in Czech. With the movie coming out later this year and he made the assumption that everyone's probably read the Hobbit.... should be fun.

And no, I can't understand it but it will be a great way to start working on reading, speaking and comprehending........
                          sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Rosehawk. (: That's a great book to start with too. ^^
                            sigpic

Comment

Good luck, Rosehawk. (: That's a great book to start with too. ^^
                              Yeah, I thought he made a good choice. It's one that I've read, though I will have to reread so we already have the basic understanding of the story so for me, this should work well!!!

The class was suppose to focus on speaking, talking and writing more...except now we have a newbie (understands no Czech) so I am not sure how the teacher is going to handle class because she doesn't have the basics and he doesn't want to scare her off from class. The class isn't large enough to have two separate classes.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'd say a tutor would be the way to go with the new girl, just to get her caught up. That will be tricky, though, because until then, she won't know what's going on during class.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X