No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only other show I've seen David in is The Dead Zone. He's a waiter in the first 2 minutes of the fourth episode Enigma from the first season.

Some caps:

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

hehe Good pics Thanks
      ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
      McKAY: I’m always like this.
      ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
        hehe Good pics Thanks
        You're welcome.

I just participated in an on-line chat with David Nykl, who is attending Wolf SG-10 in London. I didn't get it from the Dead Zone episode, but David said he was a waiter in a fish restaurant. The bits of trivia you learn!

It was very nice of Wolf to set this up for those of us who can't go to the convention.

I'll let you know what else he said in another post. But I need to get some sleep now. Although the chat was scheduled for 12 noon in the UK, that's 7am on the East Coast. I'm so not a morning person, so I stayed up all night to make sure I would be up for the chat (which I found out very last minute or I would have told you all about it.)

My kind of guy:
        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
          You're welcome.

I just participated in an on-line chat with David Nykl, who is attending Wolf SG-10 in London. I didn't get it from the Dead Zone episode, but David said he was a waiter in a fish restaurant. The bits of trivia you learn!

It was very nice of Wolf to set this up for those of us who can't go to the convention.

I'll let you know what else he said in another post. But I need to get some sleep now. Although the chat was scheduled for 12 noon in the UK, that's 7am on the East Coast. I'm so not a morning person, so I stayed up all night to make sure I would be up for the chat (which I found out very last minute or I would have told you all about it.)
          Le gasp! Do you have a transcript?! Where was it the chatroom held?! O_O

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

Hi all,

This maybe a bit off topic and I'm sorry about that, but I am doing episode transcripts for Abydos Gate and there are some great translations for the things that Zelenka has said in the past episodes here.

And I've been trying to contact the person who did the transations in the first post of the thread, and I haven't been able to reach them.

So I was wondering if you guys knew where I could reach them, so I can ask permission to use their translation (full credit given) in my transcript. Or if there is anyone else who would like to translate them for me. Please PM me and let me know.

Thanks again.

And to make this sort of an on topic post. Here's a little picture I've always loved of Zelenka.

~Athena

Comment

Culyro, I just wanted to let you know I can see the pictures now. Those are so groovy!

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                Culyro, I just wanted to let you know I can see the pictures now. Those are so groovy!
                Thanks! I've actually got quite a few Zelenka fanart pictures at my deviantart site.... link from my signature.... ^^;

This is the world we live in. These are the hands we're given. Use them and let's start trying, to make this a world worth living in.

Comment

I know this is OT but I need some help with pronouncing a name.

shewczuk

I need to call this person for work and I can't imagine how to say it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                  Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

So, is anybody on this thread going to see David at the Best of Both Worlds con in Australia Nov 11-13?

My kind of guy:

Comment

Hi all, I have a load of pictures and a con report which I shall be working on today. David was an absolute hoot at Wolf!

Comment

As promised and thanks to the lovely Dawn for sharing her pictures with me as I hardly took any!

Comment

pretty good looking in that pic.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                          Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            As promised and thanks to the lovely Dawn for sharing her pictures with me as I hardly took any!

http://www.mazzmatazz.co.uk/gallery/...n128mb-053.jpg
                            Phrawr!

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

very nice pic
                              ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                              McKAY: I’m always like this.
                              ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Rodney and Radek from Duet.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X