No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy crap the wind's just hideous here in crapville!! How about some Czech shots to take my mind off the wind? *cough hint* hehe Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

So, my bestest friend in the whole wide world made this video months ago, and for some reason it only has 34 views. I can't for the life of me imagine why. Would you all check it out and perhaps leave a comment or two? There is much tasty Radekness, and some Rodneyness as well!!! It would be so greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRS-4...ure=plpp_video

Comment

Enjoy!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
          So, my bestest friend in the whole wide world made this video months ago, and for some reason it only has 34 views. I can't for the life of me imagine why. Would you all check it out and perhaps leave a comment or two? There is much tasty Radekness, and some Rodneyness as well!!! It would be so greatly appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRS-4...ure=plpp_video
          Nice video.. Thank for sharing!
          sigpic

Comment

Nice pix Rosehawk!! *smirks* I wonder who fluffed Radek's hair? hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Have people seen this video? I just stumbled on it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dwb6...ture=g-all-lik

Comment

Have people seen this video? I just stumbled on it.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dwb6...ture=g-all-lik
                Nice!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link Nayari!! It's Friday! Let's celebrate...more Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Guess who is on Twitter???

Originally posted by DavidNyklBlog
                    Off to Twitter. FINALLY!!
                    Twitter time!! Yup, the relentlessly turning millwheel of communication development has crushed my ambitions to hang out with you all here on blogger -- and enticed me over to the bird side: It's twitter time. And the doors are wide open. Come on over and let's chirp. I will follow or friend or chirp at whomsoever asks, just gimme some time to work it out. I look forward to all the cryptic brevity...
                    Find me @DNykl on Twitter. That's me.
                    Thanks for the blogger comments. Let's move it to the future now..
                    Looks like he may be giving up on his blog!
                    sigpic

Comment

Augh, you beat me to it!!! LOL I woke up this morning to a Tweet from a friend that he was on it. I was his 95th follower *proud* and have already made a fool of myself by acting like a parrot, (literally, he said: "Let's chirp" and i said: "RRRAWWWK! Welcome to Twitter!" *dies) But I admit, it is awesome to see him there!!!

@DNykl is his name !

Comment

Augh, you beat me to it!!! LOL I woke up this morning to a Tweet from a friend that he was on it. I was his 95th follower *proud* and have already made a fool of myself by acting like a parrot, (literally, he said: "Let's chirp" and i said: "RRRAWWWK! Welcome to Twitter!" *dies) But I admit, it is awesome to see him there!!!

@DNykl is his name !
                        Yeah, it is nice to see him there. Actually I am kind of surprised...he was a bit resistant to coming on board at first...he does want to stay connected with fans so hopefully he tweets better than he blogs!

I had pretty much given up on Twitter and hadn't been to it for a few months, guess I am back now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Let's get him to 1000 followers on his first day on Twitter!!!

((And if anyone wants to follow me I am @Nayari09))

Comment

Cool news guys!! Um...what is Twitter? Is it a phone thingy or a website thingy or what? Yeah,I'm real technicaly savvy...can ya tell? lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

www.twitter.com

It's a social media website that you sign into. You 'follow' people, and they "Tweet", or type in things that are going on in their lives. You can do it from your phone or computer. It's EXTREMELY addictive, but it CAN give you inside looks into people's lives - and that includes actors such as Joe Flanigan, (though he doesn't Tweet much), David Hewlett, (who Tweets a LOT especially about his son Baz), Steve Martin, Lady Gaga, Alexis Cruz, Paul McGillion, Nathan Fillion, Ryan Cartwright.....just a few!

Comment

Thanks for the link and info Nayari!! Sounds interesting...can people tweet pix or is it just text? More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X