Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlessiar
    Wow, great pics! He seems to be so friendly and in a good mood despite the long flight! Great that you could talk to him. How did you know when exactly he would arrive?
    I wasn't there. This pics are from Czech Stargate Fanclub. He was in contact with Fanclub vie e-mail.

However I'm gonna be at convention, so I can't wait to see him in person. And I can asure all of you that there will be lots of pictures...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

And two more pics:

Waiting for David:

And David himself:

Comment

Owwwwwwwww I want so much to be there!!! I am a member af the Zelenka's fanclub!!! But he is in Prague now and I am in USA :-(((( I wish I got my Green Card few months earlier!!! I would go there no matter how much it costs!!! You betcha!!!! Ouch Especially when I see my best friends around him.. on the picture. Martja, Mikos, Fis, Snorchl, Shake-meloun, Hypo, Johny, .... geeeeeez!!!!! I WANT TO BE THERE WITH THEM RIGHT NOW SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Hathor_Czech_Republic; 26 October 2005, 07:07 PM.

BSG-CZ.NET
        People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

Great pics

Hathor: What am *I* suppose to say? I'm just few kilometres from there and still can't go
          ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
          McKAY: I’m always like this.
          ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by d3u5
            So first pic:

David just arrived at Prague Airport:

http://www.kokeshnet.com/snorchl/nyklweb.jpg
            Oh cool! That man is so adorable! Looking forward to your pics and reports D3u5.

Comment

Hey! :-)

Don't know if someone's already posted those:

I found them on a friend's website. I think this is the cutes comic Dr. Zee so far.

Thanks for the pics and the updates about David's whereabouts in Prague. :-)) Hope all who go have a great time.

Greetings,
              Mel
              Whatever. Whereever. Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Curlyro
                Longer all the way. :3 I love it being so poofy and fluffy!
                So Radek starts off in Thirty Eight minutes with this length hair:

Then it's a little long in The Storm

And even longer in Hot Zone.

He has his hair trimmed in The Siege part 1.

It's starting to get long again in Duet.

Here the length in Trinity.

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Personally I liked the haircut from The Siege
                  ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                  McKAY: I’m always like this.
                  ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

If anyone gets a chance, please make sure to ask David to reassure us that Zelenka will be back for season three. With all the disturbing rumors floating around fandom, lately, I'm feeling very insecure about the fates of some of my favorite characters...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                      If anyone gets a chance, please make sure to ask David to reassure us that Zelenka will be back for season three. With all the disturbing rumors floating around fandom, lately, I'm feeling very insecure about the fates of some of my favorite characters...
                      Well, David said he didn't die, so the chances are we are going to see him. Also, he dropped a hint or two that there is a possibility he might become a part of the main cast. He said that if we would like that to happen, we can send some e-mails to the producers and ask them politely;o)
                      There is nothing wrong with a man taking pride in his looks... and smell.

"You speak of knowledge, Judicator? You speak of experience? I have journeyed through the darkness between the most distant stars. I have beheld the births of negative-suns and borne witness to the entropy of entire realities..."

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon Lord
                        Well, David said he didn't die, so the chances are we are going to see him. Also, he dropped a hint or two that there is a possibility he might become a part of the main cast. He said that if we would like that to happen, we can send some e-mails to the producers and ask them politely;o)
                        Woohoo! FINALLY some GOOD news! And a great reason to tune in next season.

Comment

Few SPOILERISH tidbits from David:

- Zelenka will be in these episodes: The Hive, Critical Mass, Grace Under Pressure, Inferno and Allies.
                          - He has a sister (Critical Mass).
                          - and this picture is also from episode Critical Mass:

Comment

Nevermind!
                            Last edited by Erin Olenko; 31 October 2005, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Weyhey! Lack of beloved character death always a good thing . Thanks for the good news Dragon Lord.

Will green intelligent debates, not just those who share my views. Challenge - always.

Comment

Originally posted by Icie
                                Personally I liked the haircut from The Siege
                                I do too! Not too short, but also not too long. Too long makes Radek look like an absent minded scientist.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X