No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope Everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hey, if any of you are interested in treating yourself for Christmas with some "Beast of Bottomless Lake" fun stuff...just click the Cafe Press Link

http://networkedblogs.com/qyVKv

I think I may treat myself to a mug!
      sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic and link Rosehawk!! *smirks* I'll have a go at the Czech shot ya posted.
        Radek:How will I get any work done with all of my fangirls running their fingers through my hair?
        More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

What about all the fangurls trying to work with Radek's hair waiting to be ruffled? He's very distracting.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yes he is Ever. *smirks* Is it wrong to think Ruffled Radek sounds cheeky? What? *points to David* He started it. You cheeky monkeys helped encourage my cheeky Czech thoughts. My excuse,sticking to it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O

P.S. Maybe Ruffled Radek is a food...but what kind?
            sigpic

Comment

CRW, my first thought was definitely not PG-13, so I won't mention it here. I'm sure you can imagine, though.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                P.S. Maybe Ruffled Radek is a food...but what kind?
                Czech Mix (instead of Chex mix)

And that's just the pre-appetizer
                sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Ever,I can so imagine rather cheeky thoughts for our Hot Czech. *grins* Rosehawk,I'll sip on the Hot Czecholate and skip the Czech mix. What'll we have for our first course? hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

After two months waiting ... I just received my "Beast" DVD

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                      After two months waiting ... I just received my "Beast" DVD

Don't forget to let us know how you like it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your new "Beast" Melena!! Hmm....maybe I can save up enough money to buy my own "Beast"...what a lovely thought. Ahem,is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          Congrats on your new "Beast" Melena!! Hmm....maybe I can save up enough money to buy my own "Beast"...what a lovely thought. Ahem,is it hot in here or is it David? Yup,definitely David. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          Do you have anyone you can share the link with and they could get it for you for Christmas or your Birthday????

It would make a lovely gift!
                          sigpic

Comment

It'd be awesome to have my own Czech under the tree Rosehawk,but the price is a bit steep for almost everyone including me. But I'll save my loose change and send off for it once I save up the money. I see it as a challenge and I love a good challenge. *grins* David's worth it. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

And David is coming to the Chicago convention in August! This so made my day today! Any chance some of you other Zelenkites might be there? Narayi, we met at Chicago last year. I'm not working the convention now that David's going to be there! - We could do a photo op with David together - I'd wear my I love Zelenka T-shirt!

sigpic

Comment

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD HE'S GOING!!!?!???!?!?! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!!!

Yes! Yes, this is not a question, YES, I am going, I AM. I said: "All I want for Christmas this year is a chance to meet David Nykl." THERE IT IS. OH MY GOD.

Comment

Working...
                                X