No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

P.S. Then send paramedics to Crw. Oh, and caution, drool buckets, er, tubs needed for the thought.
    sigpic

Comment

Holy mother of.........

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha ha... ROFL! Makes you wish that sort of thing were called for more than once a month, eh?
        sigpic

Comment

lol....so are you saying that the TLC stands for 'The Lovable Czech' ??????
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

In that case, TLC needs some TLC. Come over here, I'm available. *purrs*

Comment

He is lovable, isn't he? And honestly, I hate self checks. I don't want to think of anything while doing them except, "Please don't be anything, please don't be anything." and "Am I done yet?"
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nayari View Post
                Oh my God I just never get tired of seeing him in that suit. He looks like a professor. I would SO take his class.....and we're not even going to talk about extra credit.
                Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                I like the shaggy/scruffy look better... say in your siggy perhaps.
                Oh, I love both Radeks. Scruffy and slicked up. *dies*

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Girls, watch the video, then read my comment.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/c...napp_10-17_CTG

Spoiler:
                Can you pick David/Radek doing the reminder with a Czech accent?
                I click over there daily and hadn't seen any videos. Thanks for that link! Sooo
                And *dies* That would be so wonderful to hear Radek reminding me of that.

In that case, TLC needs some TLC. Come over here, I'm available. *purrs*
                Me too!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*smirks* I certainly enjoyed the TLC vid...and mentally added a hawt Czech's accent and shirtlessness to the mix. My brain cell died quite happily I might add...repeatedly. Who wouldn't want a hawt,shirtless Czech to help ya with your monthly self Czech? hehe On a slightly more serious note,while I'm all for breast cancer awareness (hell any cancer awareness),I'd like to point out that men can get breast cancer too. There should be a blue edge to the pick ribbon in honor of the men who've fought breast cancer. Right,that was my moment of seriousness for the month. lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you enjoyed it. When I saw that humorous video for a good cause, I thought, "Hey, I bet the girls on the thunk thread would like this, and it would remind them to check. Double plus."
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                      Who wouldn't want a hawt,shirtless Czech to help ya with your monthly self Czech?
                      I about died laughing......but then again I had an hour and a half of sleep last night......is insomnia contagious because I've gotten maybe 5 hours of sleep since Friday?

On another note: I recorded Encounter with Danger off the Lifetime Movie Network today. Yes, I still have a VCR. But you know what that means - I get David Nykl tonight!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Pterodactyl is on Syfy this Friday, by the way...of COURSE work schedules me while it's on so I'll have to record that too....

Comment

Enjoy your David Nykl movie night!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah, he was lovely. He's got this little asymmetrical smirk that gets me in illegal places.....

Comment

swear word in your siggy he is soooo sweet *hugs Nayari's siggy*
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm glad you like the siggy - is the swear a bad thing? I have a couple other siggys I can use, I just thought this one was the funniest. I haven't been hit for it yet but I'd rather not break any rules!

I am glad you like the siggy though! I have a lot of fun making these Photoshop things!!! And I love showing them off.

Comment

Ah, he was lovely. He's got this little asymmetrical smirk that gets me in illegal places.....
                                yummmmm....know what you mean.....love his smirk!

I'm glad you like the siggy - is the swear a bad thing? I have a couple other siggys I can use, I just thought this one was the funniest. I haven't been hit for it yet but I'd rather not break any rules!
                                It depends on what you call bad...it would be ban on most websites if it was in English. If any of our Czech friends come back to this thread, they may laugh or may ask you to change it. I'd have to check with the other mods to see if it was okay here since it's in Czech and not English. It's the "s..." body function, and no, it's not snot or salvate. I'm guessing now that it's been pointed out, you would probably get asked to change it.

Originally posted by Nayari
                                I am glad you like the siggy though! I have a lot of fun making these Photoshop things!!! And I love showing them off.
                                You do very nice work!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X