No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it can handle many Radeks tho *shares em out to all the ladies on here* One each and, no CRW, ya cant have two
    sigpic

Comment

I can see it now, we all get together at the fangirl meetings and start playing poker with our Radeks. However, if it turns into strip poker, I'm leaving. Afterall, I am a married woman. BTW, someone go throw a pail of water on CRW. She'll need it after that thought. Thanks.
      sigpic

Comment

I got my 'The Beast of Bottomless Lake' DVD and just got done watching it again. Love it even more the second time around.

*sigh* Now I don't have anything else of David's to follow....bummed about that...hope he gets something big soon or at least where we can watch him on TV again!

'The Beast' is great!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Just because I can...

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Yum! Nice!
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love that pic!
                sigpic

Comment

*wonders where that pail of water came from* Did someone mention Radek and strip poker? *smirks* I'll be happy to hold his...cards. hehe You cheeky monkeys cheered me up with that little bit of fun. Hmm....another plot bunny's sizing up my ankle...must resist plot bunny...and nekkid Radek holding his...winning hand. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone else get their 'The Beast of Bottomless Lake' DVD and had a chance to watch it yet? What did you think about the movie???
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't have a lot of money for the moment. I'll buy it later.
                      Shipping cost for France are quite high

Comment

Sorry RH, so far you're alone. If CRW's had the chance to watch, she's still passed out on the floor.
                        sigpic

Comment

lol...it's easy to pass out on this one...David is really really good, so awesomely good that he just takes your breath away.
                          The rest of the cast is alot of fun to but since this is David's thread, I'm talking about David!
                          The extras included are fun too!
                          Hope you guys get the chance to get it and watch it! It' definitley a must have in the David Nykl library collection!

Plus, I can't talk about it with anyone unless they've seen it and I'm dying to talk about it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Rosehawk,how long did it take for Beast to arrive in the mail? I'm seriously thinking about buying it and was just curious as to how long it took before ya received your copy. *smijrks* We have to come up with some Beastly quips to tease David with should he be lurking amongst us. hehe More Nykl news,pix,and quotes please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              Hey Rosehawk,how long did it take for Beast to arrive in the mail? I'm seriously thinking about buying it and was just curious as to how long it took before ya received your copy. *smijrks* We have to come up with some Beastly quips to tease David with should he be lurking amongst us. hehe More Nykl news,pix,and quotes please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              From the time they asked for payment, to when I received it was about a week. It could take a bit longer but if they have them on hand, it shouldn't take to long. I had done the pre-orders that were prior to the website actually being setup to let you pay when you order which is what they have setup now.

It really is a fun movie and I loved the extra's that were included. Being a David Nykl fan, it's definitely a movie you need to have in your David Nykl collection!

I'm having my own "Beastie" movie night. Inviting a few friends over to watch, eat and have some fun! That's happening in a few weeks!

I miss seeing David on the big screen!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info Rosehawk!!! Hope your Beastly party's a smash hit!! Hmm...were any T-shirts made for Beast? That'd be cool to have...a DVD and T-shirt. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X