X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pix Rosehawk!! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, he'd probably run off screaming soon enough. Besides, I don't want the kids learning that kind of Czech. They pick that stuff up amazingly well it seems.

And yes, I'm psyched for the theme weekend. I even sumbitted about 40 some avvies for people to snurch and a bunch of rank and rep ideas. *rubs hands together with excitement*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
        Oh, he'd probably run off screaming soon enough.
        I'm laughing because I am visualizing the tether you have tied to his ankle that will only let him go so far out the door before you yanch on it and pull him back inside!

Originally posted by Hiccups
        Besides, I don't want the kids learning that kind of Czech.
        'cept they won't know it swearing cause, seriously...how many people are they going to meet that speak fluent Czech? Hummm, I should be careful with that statement, we have a huge Czech population not to far from where I live and the town still carries on alot of the traditional Czech traditions!

They pick that stuff up amazingly well it seems.
        Yes they do...

And yes, I'm psyched for the theme weekend. I even sumbitted about 40 some avvies for people to snurch and a bunch of rank and rep ideas. *rubs hands together with excitement*
        Ahhhh..you are so sweet, you are helping the loonies get loose!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 07 July 2011, 05:27 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

We do like our freedom so we do.
          sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I work in a mental health hospital,should we expect more guests? hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

I'll be lurking for a while as I got hurt at work and have a badly bruised (not broken) arm. Typing 1 handed is tedious and my bum arm throbs badly. *hugs thread* Maybe Radek can build me a cool keyboard so I can type. hehe More Czech shots please!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Hiccups has to let him out of her house first!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, if you work there, perhaps I have vacationed there once or twice. We may have met and not even known it! What a small world!

(I like to dance with the men in white coats. Just ask Pooks. She often calls them for me when I start dancing by myself.)

As for David, well, I'm sure he'll snap out of it once he escapes, er, um, he's released, I mean decides to go home. Yeah, that's what I meant, goes home.
                  sigpic

Comment

Knowing Radek, he can use Ancient technology to hook a button up to your temple so that your mind can type for you hands free. Just watch what you're thinking when you're thunking Radek!
                    sigpic

Comment

were in trouble if CW has that fitted, she'll take out all of GW with her Radeky thoughts
                      sigpic

Comment

...and forget a "PG" forum...

(Have I teased you enough Crw?)
                        sigpic

Comment

And this should help!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

WOW!!! best get your modding tools ready Rose
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll warn the others!

On second thought seeing Zelenka everywhere....kind of like that thought...
                              sigpic

Comment

i just went to order BoBL and its gonna cost me bout £26, i miscalculated last time,thought it was lower, bit much for a DVD, even if it does contain our lovely David
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X