No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay so I was completely exhausted and decided one day was more than enough for me (frankly it's not as much fun doing conventions by yourself).

But anyhoo, the convention report can be found at my blog, including a pic of the glomp. Anyone who wants the direct link to the report use this link. 5200 words with some pics (sized down so they won't kill your interwebz).

His Q&A is the last one I wrote about. Discover who he thinks would win in ninjas vs pirates...

Last edited by HyperCaz; 19 June 2011, 02:59 AM.

Comment

ah k. I was curious because the ring is not present in the 2005 BOBW pics I have.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
        ah k. I was curious because the ring is not present in the 2005 BOBW pics I have.
        He was married back then. I've even seen pics where he has his ring on his right finger.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks HyperCaz. That was a really fun read with all the actors! Thanks so much for stopping by again and sharing! Loved David's Q&A! (can't help it, I'm a silly fan girl)

Really nice pics too!
          sigpic

Comment

HyperCaz :
            You can see it on his website Right here

EDIT:

And find this but I don't know if it's true.
            Last edited by Melena; 19 June 2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
              EDIT:

And find this but I don't know if it's true.
              Humm...you know I hadn't noticed but it's possible that it's true. David has mention that he did have to work with someone to help him with his Czech accent, mostly to work with him sounding more Czech and less Canadian. While he speaks full Czech...he grew up speaking Czech in Canada. Fans of SGA really do pick up on the accents!
              sigpic

Comment

So now my siggie is changed slightly - you can order the DVD direct, no more pre-orders......gotta get the word passed around. I know the DVD's a bit expensive but the usual DVD maker was in Japan which was hit hard by the tsunami so they had to go with a local maker and everything in Vancouver is expensive!

The movie is so worth the price! I can't wait to see it again!
                sigpic

Comment

Cool links Melena! Thanks for the Beastly info Rosehawk (okay it sounded wonky but I just got off of 3rd shift and my brain cell went on holiday and didn't tell me hence my weird but true explanation). hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Wicked con report and pix HyperCaz!! More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Love yout Tardis shirt HyperCaz

Comment

*sigh* anyone else missing having fresh Nykl updates?????

Biggest bummer ever..........

I am hoping to have a small "Beastie" movie party at my home when I finally get my DVD. Got a couple of friends who are curious about just who David is!
                        sigpic

Comment

Glad if he busy. He will give us so many movies

Comment

That would be nice. And I know that he enjoys playing bad guys, but I love seeing him as the loveable teddybears or the funny slapsticks. I hate hating him for being slimey.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's busy....the bummer is so much of his work is in Canada and seems to stay in Canada! Or when something he does does make the rounds, it goes to events that I can't travel too. I did that once for 'The Beast..' and just got fortunte that some unexpected cash came my way so I could get a plane ticket to go!
                              sigpic

Comment

As I am staying inside recuperating from a massive sunburn I got yesterday golfing...I found this fun video from one of the Australian conventions David was just recently at.

http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2...a-sydney-2011/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X