Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,
    I've been a lurker on this site for a while but finally decided to sign up properly based on this thread. Nice to find so many people sharing the Nykl love!
    Speesh

Comment

Hi and welcome! *waves fervently* Feel free to visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and Thunk Thread too!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Thanks. Made my day!

I ordered my Zelenka shirt!
        Should be getting it in the mail next week!
        Oh, very nice
        Which one did you get?
        Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
        My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Originally posted by Speesh View Post
          Hi,
          I've been a lurker on this site for a while but finally decided to sign up properly based on this thread. Nice to find so many people sharing the Nykl love!
          Speesh
          Hey welcome on board!

It's hard to resist the Nykl love, the guy just has the cutest smile!!
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 01 March 2011, 12:41 PM.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
            oooo whats it like
            I'll let you know once I get it but I suspect it will be all warm and snuggly!

Originally posted by Siara.Corvus View Post
            Oh, very nice
            Which one did you get?
            The long sleeved blue one - it's a guys shirt. Didn't like the color on the woman's version and I like the long sleeve shirts better.

I'm going to wear it for my next photo op with David! That should get a grin!
            sigpic

Comment

I'll let you know once I get it but I suspect it will be all warm and snuggly!

The long sleeved blue one - it's a guys shirt. Didn't like the color on the woman's version and I like the long sleeve shirts better.

I'm going to wear it for my next photo op with David! That should get a grin!
              That happens alot to me. The woman's shirt either doesn't look as good, or the colours aren't right. And yeah, long sleeves are nicer
              I'm sure he'll love to see a fan wearing such a shirt
              Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Wonderful signatures by wonderful people.(Not me thus =] )
              My secret: .. .- -- -- .- .-. .-. .. . -.. - --- -- .- .--- --- .-. .-.. --- .-. -. .

Comment

Yeah, absolutely! Just remember to post a scan of the photo here.
                sigpic

Comment

I got my shirt today! It's darker than I wanted but that's okay. And it's Huge! Yikes, I ordered a medium and think I got a large.

I think I need to wash it before I wear it. I want it to be comfortable because I will probably be wearing it all day and it has that new smell - not a nice one either!

Just how much fun can we have with Zelenka!
                  sigpic

Comment

I got my shirt today! It's darker than I wanted but that's okay. And it's Huge! Yikes, I ordered a medium and think I got a large.

I think I need to wash it before I wear it. I want it to be comfortable because I will probably be wearing it all day and it has that new smell - not a nice one either!

Just how much fun can we have with Zelenka!
                    That might shrink it some as well.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey everyone! David's movie "The Beast From Bottomless Lake" is airing in Western Canada April 6th and 7th! If you get the channel, I'd recommend you watch it. It's a fun movie and David is hilarious in it! The rest of the cast is fantastic too!

http://www.superchannel.ca/movies/vi...ttomless-Lake/
                      sigpic

Comment

maybe you could get David to sign it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                          maybe you could get David to sign it
                          lol.... true but I already have something fun for David to sign!
                          sigpic

Comment

Why not ask him to sign both?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                              Why not ask him to sign both?
                              It depends. I have two items already to have him sign. David's autograph isn't part of the package deal - the convention is treating all the secondary characters pretty much the same way. Money will be tight as there are alot of actors that I haven't met before that I want to get photos and autographs as well as David! Plus sometimes this convention gets funny if you give the talent too many items to sign so I will have play it by ear. If his line isn't too long, or if he tells his handler that he would sign it anyway then it's a definite possibility!

And 'The Beast of Bottomless Lake' is going to be on the TV station in Canada during the convention! So cool. It's on weird hours though.

David's made a new blog post and so far I'm the only poster... ya gotta go visit!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. The feeds don't always update and trigger my toolbar button.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X