Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
    That's new to me, ha, that's great. Hewlett has an official message board, so I don't know why Nykl said "Eat that, Hewlett," unless Nykl said something about having an official non-English website. Nykl didn't translate everything he said from Czech into English.
    David Nykl and David Hewlett do friendly bantor between themselves. It's not just a Zelenka, McKay type thing...the two just do it naturally with each other. It really shows when you get to see them both on stage together.

Originally posted by Hiccups
    Yes, I think it was because he not only has an English website but also one in Czech.
    LOL. That's probably true...with the way those two bantor back and forth, finally David Nykl has something that's one more than David Hewlett!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

OK. I missed all of that when they were doing the merge. The only other threads I somewhat regularly check are Hewlett and McGillion's. I know Hewlett was merged and I think McGillion was too, so I thought that was done to all the threads.
      Those threads have alot more traffic so I can see why the posters would maybe want to merge, it's the only way they could all keep up!

The David/Zelenka posters really wanted to keep them seperate - separating the character from the person.

It's quite confusing because I end up posting to whatever thread is highest on the list. I suppose when David has a new project, I should talk about it in the other thread.
      Yeah, we all do that from time-to-time!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Well, if you're a stinker, that's the nicest smelling perfume.....
        Aw shucks.
        sigpic

Comment

hello all, ive come to flash off my new siggy and for a daily dose of Zelenka, ive really gotta learn how to bring photos over, but i can do vids
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Nice siggy Pookey! I love the spin on Radek's name. Haven't seen that one before!
            sigpic

Comment

thankyou It was Mel that came up with it
              sigpic

Comment

Well, she did a wonderful job!
                sigpic

Comment

Time for some lovely Zelenka!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

1x17 Letters from Pegasus

Ha, isn't that a naquadah generator behind Radek?

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I hadn't noticed. Afterall, isn't that where he's saying "Darling" in Czech? How can a fangirl concentrate on anything else?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ha, isn't that a naquadah generator behind Radek?

Really ? !!! You look BEHIND him ??? !!!!

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                            I hadn't noticed. Afterall, isn't that where he's saying "Darling" in Czech? How can a fangirl concentrate on anything else?
                            I can't get past Radek eyes...tried, just can't get past them and then when he smiles, I'm lost .........!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 January 2011, 07:04 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

So, you're saying you just want to jump on him with your hands on his shoulders and knock him backwards and smother him with kisses when he looks like that with his glasses off, the hair, the lips...? Wait, is this the right thread? *checks title* Ok, yeah, so, that's what you're saying?
                              sigpic

Comment

i believe that covers it nicely
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X