Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pookey View Post
    lovely pics hands up all those who would love to be that brush
    \o. ... What? We all need to dream, sometimes!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      *snickers* and here I thought someone was going to mention that maybe he's got that grin on his face because of where his eyes are looking!
      I'm sure he only has the purest thoughts! Besides, I'm sure the brush really tickles! *giggles* (Doesn't the mere thought make you just want to wiggle your nose right now?)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
        I'm sure he only has the purest thoughts! Besides, I'm sure the brush really tickles! *giggles* (Doesn't the mere thought make you just want to wiggle your nose right now?)
        LOL. Yea, it does!

He's a guy.....I'm sure his thoughts were pure!
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Do you know where I can find Radek's (or David) Wallpapers.

I found one but ... it's ... creepy

Comment

There used to be a site where someone made up a David calendar wallpaper every month. I saved the link, but alas, it was on the hard drive that crashed in the great hard drive crash of 2010 that also took my Photoshop (oh, which my husband recently found again by the way). If I ever find it again, I'll post it here. I'll keep an eye out for it. But that's all I've seen.
            sigpic

Comment

look at that innocent likkle face how can his thoughts be anything other than pure. gol
              sigpic

Comment

(Remember Pooks, the people on this thread don't know what gol means.)

FYI, gol means Giggle Out Loud.

It is a sweet face, isn't it?
                sigpic

Comment

* Speaking Cuban and frustrated*

I funny it!! LOL!!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                    (Remember Pooks, the people on this thread don't know what gol means.)

FYI, gol means Giggle Out Loud.

It is a sweet face, isn't it?
                    gol... I didn't know this 'til today!
                    sigpic

Comment

it was more or less started today by Vand J

i think hes so ...whats the word.....ah yes....edible
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HolyAngelQueenSG-1 View Post
                        * Speaking Cuban and frustrated*

I funny it!! LOL!!
                        Hey welcome to the Zelenka thread!
                        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                          Do you know where I can find Radek's (or David) Wallpapers.

I found one but ... it's ... creepy
                          There's a wallpaper here.

Someone at the We Love Zelenka LJ comm had posted calendar pages for previous years, but they're gone now. Maybe if you ask the artist, she could bring them back. It looks like she likes to do fandom calendars.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

What's the difference between this thread and the Dr. Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation Thread? This one has more posts, but it seems this one would be just for Radek and the other one would be for all of David's work. When they last re-organized the forums, it seems a lot of the separate Appreciation and Thunk threads got combined so there's only one thread per character/actor. Did Radek get missed?

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

As I understand it - and I can bs along with the best of them so take it with a grain of salt - the Appreciation threads are more to talk about the character and thunk threads are to drool over the character. I also haven't been to the Appreciation thread in a loooong time so I could very well be wrong.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yep, that was the one to which I was referring. Thanks. (I haven't had time to look.)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X