No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillarious Melena! Thanks for posting the video. Oh, and here's a link to David's other thread if you and Utopia! want to head on over there too. The more the merrier.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      Hillarious Melena! Thanks for posting the video. Oh, and here's a link to David's other thread if you and Utopia! want to head on over there too. The more the merrier.

Yes I have seen this topic. I saw a video on youtube with the translations it's so funny !
      I hadn't time to see everything yet, I'm only here since yesterday and the forum is very active ... hard to follow everything ^^

Comment

Yes, it's easy to lose track of time here on the forum. Especially if you're staring into these eyes!

(for the newbies)

Oh, I almost forgot! Have you and Utopia! seen David's blog yet? It's called Letters from Pegasus.
        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot! Have you and Utopia! seen David's blog yet? It's called Letters from Pegasus.

Of course the blog is in my favourite pages

Comment

Yes, it's easy to lose track of time here on the forum. Especially if you're staring into these eyes!

http://i763.photobucket.com/albums/x...l/d084c275.jpg
            (for the newbies)

Yes, I've seen it (thanks to this thread )! I just adore his blog! His comments, his pictures are just terrific!
            sigpic

Comment

From Stargate Atlantis 5x20 Enemy at the Gate

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Now that's serious!

P.S. Hi David! *waves* (that is if you're one of the 2 guests... if not, hi anonymous strangers! *waves*)
                sigpic

Comment

From Stargate Atlantis 4x11 Be All My Sins Remember'd.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                  (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

I snurched this from Pocus on the Sheppard thunk thread!

I always like the energy between David and Joe and wish they had more scenes together! I like Zelenka and Sheppard as much as Zelenka and McKay

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Here's another one! Wow, that guy has got a great grin!

sigpic

Comment

I found this by chance

Enjoy =)

Comment

lovely pics hands up all those who would love to be that brush
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be awful to be his makeup person! I would never want to stop to let him get to his scene!

Edit: Oh, and I love the pics RH! Thanks! *snurch* (In the first one, he reminds me of Luke Skywalker when he dressed up in a storm trooper's outfit to rescue Princess Leah. Can't you see it?)
                            Last edited by Hiccups; 09 January 2011, 12:02 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

He is funny, isn't he. Thank you.
                              sigpic

Comment

It would be awful to be his makeup person! I would never want to stop to let him get to his scene!
                                *snickers* and here I thought someone was going to mention that maybe he's got that grin on his face because of where his eyes are looking!

Yeah, the makeup person has it good!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X