Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    Radek's Pillow
    As opposed to Radek's blanket when you get to snuggle up next to him!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Oh, sorry. I'm tired. Uh... How about Radek's welding goggles? He he he. Oh, I'm tired. If it were me, I'd probably be something like Radek's smirk or Radek's reflection. Hmmm, sounds like a cool location to me... Location: Basking in Radek's Reflection, or Location: Swimming in the sultry pools of Zelenka's eyes... Feel free to use those if you want. I'll still be here at Hiccup Headquarters for quite a while.
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, sorry. I'm tired. Uh... How about Radek's welding goggles? He he he. Oh, I'm tired. If it were me, I'd probably be something like Radek's smirk or Radek's reflection. Hmmm, sounds like a cool location to me... Location: Basking in Radek's Reflection, or Location: Swimming in the sultry pools of Zelenka's eyes... Feel free to use those if you want. I'll still be here at Hiccup Headquarters for quite a while.

Comment

Okay, got two more suggestions:

Radek's Czech-Mate - kind aof like that one!
          Handmaiden to the Hezky Muz

Hummm, suppose I should decide soon!
          sigpic

Comment

OMG. We are neglecting our dear sweet Radek!

sigpic

Comment

There, there! *Hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

Where's everyone going?
                sigpic

Comment

I've actually had a real life these last couple of weeks!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Sorry. Headaches, asthma, kiddo time (which I'm not missing unless I'm dead), housework, tweaked meds, etc, etc, etc... Believe it or not, I'm allergic to milk chocolate candy! How's that for a new allergy to crop up all of a sudden? No more of those chocolate Radeks for me thank you. Rats! Speaking of which, we're not the only ones abandonning ship. Where's the captain himself? He's due for a blog post isn't he? Overdue I'd say.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Headaches, asthma, kiddo time (which I'm not missing unless I'm dead), housework, tweaked meds, etc, etc, etc... Believe it or not, I'm allergic to milk chocolate candy! How's that for a new allergy to crop up all of a sudden? No more of those chocolate Radeks for me thank you. Rats! Speaking of which, we're not the only ones abandonning ship. Where's the captain himself? He's due for a blog post isn't he? Overdue I'd say.
                        Well, it seems to me that the Dr. should be making a house visit to see how his patient is doing! Oh, wait, Radek's not that kind of a doctor....bummer!

Yeah, I'd say he's over due for a blog update but David is not really good at being consistent with updating his blog and with less fans posting I seriously have to wonder how much longer he is going to keep it going. I hope he keeps it going!

sigpic

Comment

I sent him a hint along with a nudge toward some other things we've been wanting. *whistles and tries to look innocent but fails miserably* Hi David! (if you're the guest) Hi whoever else you are! (if you're not) (We're all friendly here. )
                          sigpic

Comment

Reminder: In the U.S. David's episode of "Fringe" airs on Fox on Thurs Nov 18, 2010. Episode 3.7 is titled "The Abducted." The episode summary on IMDB says:

Spoiler:
                            When a serial kidnapper "over there" strikes again, the emotional and familiar case hits home for Colonel Broyles, sending a determined Olivia to uncover additional details about the abductions. In the meantime, Olivia fights on and reunites with Henry to enlist his services on an intense and covert mission to return home. Written by Fox Publicity

David blogged about the episode and posted some photos back in September.
                            Last edited by watcher652; 16 November 2010, 02:49 AM.

My kind of guy:
                            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Thanks Watcher. Question, does FOX offer Fringe online? My two little nippers and medical conditions seldom allow me to watch programs when they actually air, so I usually catch shows online at my convenience. Does anyone know offhand?
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Watcher. Question, does FOX offer Fringe online? My two little nippers and medical conditions seldom allow me to watch programs when they actually air, so I usually catch shows online at my convenience. Does anyone know offhand?
                                It's also on again Saturday nights. I'll have to double check the time when I get back from work. I ran across it by accident which is good because I don't think I can watch this Thursday.

There is a Fringe site that has episodes - can't provide links at the moment as I am heading out the door shortly. I don't know if the site shows the most recent show or not. I think the site is tied into Fox's mainsite. Just can't remember at the moment where I found it. If you haven't found it by the time I get back I'll look for it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X