No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great pix Bria!! Got any Nykl stories to go with the photos? lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks bria for sharing! Even when he's being David he seems to have the wild hair going!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Maybe his hair is like Joe Flannigan's. It's a personal trait that carried over into the show.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Thanks bria for sharing! Even when he's being David he seems to have the wild hair going!
          LOL. Yes. I was very lucky and was invited to the VIP dinner at the evening before the con and David kept ruffling his hair all evening so eventually it looked even wilder then Zelenka's hair.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
            Great pix Bria!! Got any Nykl stories to go with the photos? lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Stories I have a lot but I think you already know most of them since the questions are mostly the same at every con, I think.
            He was asked about the SGA movie and said that he doesn't know when it will be made, but the script is already ready. He was asked what was the most memorable things at the shooting of SGA and he mentioned the scene where he was wearing a space suit in Adrift and from Quarantine when he had to fall down from that pipe but in reality it wasn't him but a stuntman.
            He liked our language and learned a few words in Hungarian, and said that he already knows the most important word which is 'sör' meaning bier.
            He was great on stage, funny, entertaining, animated, he handled even the strange questions well and at the party after the con he was very friendly and nice to the fans. Have I mentioned how nice he was? LOL. There weren't many people at the con but those who went had a great time.
            sigpic

Comment

Bria, thanks for sharing your pictures. I am happy that I can see him He looked nice.
              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Of course they had a good time Bria, he was there! Thanks.
                sigpic

Comment

yes thank you for the link!

Comment

*smirks* So David is a hair ruffler huh? Minds outta the gutter ya cheeky monkeys. lol Bria,glad ya had a great time and David had fun too. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, gals, ladies, gents - 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' TBoBL won best feature film at the Mississagua Film festival!

http://www.miff.ca/

Glad you got to go to the VIP dinner bria! David really is a very nice person to meet! He's so much fun to see and meet in real life!
                      Last edited by Rosehawk; 13 July 2010, 07:41 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

*does happy dance* Great news about Beast...thanks Rosehawk!! *high fives David for his hard work* Any mention of when and where Beast will be distributed? Ain't research fun? lol
                        More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

They don't have any distribution information yet. I think alot will depend on how well it does at the film festivals and the kind of interest the festivals might generate! At the very least they guarantee it will be on DVD. Hopefully though, there will be some sort of theatrical release!

If only I could have stayed in Vancouver another two weeks, I could have seen it!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info about Beast's distribution and festival circuit Rosehawk. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

It looks like one of David's other movies 'Helen' is coming out on DVD in August!
                              No details yet on just who will be selling it on DVD but at least it's information, finally!

*edit* Okay I found a link with some information, not much but some!
                              http://www.moviejungle.com/Articles/...hley_Judd.html
                              sigpic

Comment

I see David Nykl got listed before David Hewett in the credits on that link!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X