Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Thanks for the link Klenotka!! *smirks* Hiccups,David doesn't have hairy arms,he's just well protected from cold weather. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    But I LIKE hairy arms! ...and legs, and...

(To me, nothing says testosterone like hairiness on a man.)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      But I LIKE hairy arms! ...and legs, and...

(To me, nothing says testosterone like hairiness on a man.)
      LOL! You so got it right!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Here's David promoting 'The Beast..' It's showing this weekend in Mississiauga

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VxwQLOiDRw
        sigpic

Comment

I happened to see this on this baby name web page. It said Zelenka was a girl's name that means "little innocent one." And on this page, it said Radek is a boy's name meaning "one with riches and power." I just thought I would share. I thought it meant "Happy" and "Green" irrespectively. Oh well.
          sigpic

Comment

David had another discussion today but he had a hangover I saw him at 3:00 A.M sitting in the bar (him and Rick Worthy) so no wonder He said it was "this" close and we could have also DH and Paul McGillion here as well Maybe next time A few (dark and shaky) photos from today:
            http://yfrog.com/jtp1010881j
            http://yfrog.com/6xp1010887kj
            Last edited by Klenotka; 08 July 2010, 08:48 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                I happened to see this on this baby name web page. It said Zelenka was a girl's name that means "little innocent one." And on this page, it said Radek is a boy's name meaning "one with riches and power." I just thought I would share. I thought it meant "Happy" and "Green" irrespectively. Oh well.
                Zelenka does means 'green' in Czech.

And our dear Radek is rich with lovely fans and has power that Rodney can only dream of!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                  David had another discussion today but he had a hangover I saw him at 3:00 A.M sitting in the bar (him and Rick Worthy) so no wonder He said it was "this" close and we could have also DH and Paul McGillion here as well Maybe next time A few (dark and shaky) photos from today:
                  http://yfrog.com/jtp1010881j
                  http://yfrog.com/6xp1010887kj
                  *snickers* David with a hangover....having a bit too much fun, huh.

We have Paul McGillion here this weekend, so you guys can't have both David Nykl and Paul this weekend!
                  sigpic

Comment

*smirks* Glad to know David's having a good time. Thanks for the update Klenotka!! So Rosehawk,you've got Paul McGillion in your neck of the woods this weekend huh? GUH. And the thought of David N,Paul McG,and DH together onstage...aw hell,I just blew up my own damn brain cell. lol
                    More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep we have Paul here this weekend! People that really wanted to see David are happy that at least Paul is here.

I saw the two David's on stage together, having the three of them would be a fangirls dream!

It did happen a few years ago at one of the New Zealand/Austraila conventions so it is possible it can happen again!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. The thought of those 3 onstage together blew up my brain cell. Rosehawk,do ya know what year the 3 Musketeers appeared onstage together? *cough hint* lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Wicked pic Ever! More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                *waves weakly from the floor* M'fine. The thought of those 3 onstage together blew up my brain cell. Rosehawk,do ya know what year the 3 Musketeers appeared onstage together? *cough hint* lol More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                Gosh, I don't recall at the moment, it was about the time I joined Gateworld so maybe about 4 years ago. I think I have some links but I have limited internet access so remind me again next week and I will look for them if no one else posts. Mostly what I saw was people's photo ops and not pics with them on stage together.

Okay, this is David's thunk thread but since he's not here Paul has been a real joy, though I am having fun meeting all of the other actors. JR, Colin - I am so in fangirl heaven right now!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X