Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frazzelled_Fraggle
    Yes! The thread is back - does the happy dance - but don't look there's few things as scary as a Fraggle doing the happy dance .

I settled in to get my Zelenka fix last night before watching Atlantis on TMN (yes I'm from eastern Canada) and pfft! Couldn't find the thread!

Searched everywhere frantically until I found the post about it being a tech problem. Whew!

...Thinks .... OMG I'm addicted to Zelenka! Does this mean that I need at 12 step program or something?

Not so Frazzelled Fraggle

That was no technical problem... someone just screwed up and wrote something that should not be written here (Nykl's private address). Admins had to remove the page temporarily and upload a backup. Read above.

BSG-CZ.NET
    People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

Yes,it was kind of my fault....but I sent a PM to one of the girls asking that and someone else posted here the addy. That was not my fault!

Anyway..FF I'll gladly join the 12 step program with you because I'm addicted too!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
        Folks, please understand that we have to prohibit the publication of actors' private (email) addresses unless we can verify that it is okay with the actor. Since we have not yet been able to do so in David Nykl's case I kindly ask that you refrain from asking for and especially posting such addresses here!

Thank you!

Feli
        GateWorld Moderator
        Sorry, but I seriously doubt that this is his private e-mail. It's easy to be find on DNs site www.davidnykl.com

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

It's too darn quiet around here!

Anybody?

C'mon there's lots of Zelenka to thunk over.

How about what makes our dear Dr. Z so thunkable?

FF
          Do not meddle in the affairs of fraggles for there is nothing quite as irritating as being pestered to death by small, bouncy, fuzzy creatures!

Comment

I thought this thread had been deleted. I was looking for it for what felt like forever!

Anyway, I found this while looking up facts on the seasons and guess who I thought of?
            The world is full of surprises!

Comment

Anybody?

C'mon there's lots of Zelenka to thunk over.

FF
              I absolutely adore his accent! I could listen to him talk all day...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by I love Daniel!
                I thought this thread had been deleted. I was looking for it for what felt like forever!

Anyway, I found this while looking up facts on the seasons and guess who I thought of?
                The world is full of surprises!
                Sweet. Got to try this when I get home. I'm at work right now and, well, no sound card . Now if only it were Zelenka/ David Nykl saying the words.

FF
                Do not meddle in the affairs of fraggles for there is nothing quite as irritating as being pestered to death by small, bouncy, fuzzy creatures!

Comment

FF
                  For me is all about the eyes and the glasses....so sexy. I have a thing for cute-men-in-glasses!

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                    For me is all about the eyes and the glasses....so sexy. I have a thing for cute-men-in-glasses!
                    I am a sucker for a guy in glasses. I saw Siege 1 & 2 for the first time last night and I have to say David was very good. There was one scene when he was about to take his glasses off and I thought OMG he is cute, I loved his hair very nice. I did love the bit in LFP when he is talking to the camera, that was so funny and his face was so expressive.

Is it me or does his accent drop out? In S1 & S2 when he had a lot to say very quickly he sounded quite Canadian I don't mind but I was just wondering if we know the characters background and does this fit? Sorry but no I haven't read the thread all the way though so if it has already been asked and answered.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                      I absolutely adore his accent! I could listen to him talk all day...
                      Cool, I have also czech accent... just give me a call my area code 757....
                      Last edited by Hathor_Czech_Republic; 03 September 2005, 10:45 AM.

BSG-CZ.NET
                      People think that I am weird because I watch just and only sci-fi. He he he.

Comment

Hint hint, eh?

Comment

As there seems to be a lack of pictures here lately.... how about some freshly screencapped DN from Pterodactyl:

Enjoy!

Comment

Veneticuss: Are you happy now? Just for you I've logged in and I'm even writing my first post into your thread
                            ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                            McKAY: I’m always like this.
                            ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Well, i'll be happy as long as you'll keep posting regulary, or move your discussion to this thread ;]
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...36#post4478536
                              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

*snorts* Of course And I've made myself new home at that other thread already

BTW, what is the next episode Zelenka is going to appear in? *shrugs*
                                ZELENKA: You know, you’re not pleasant when you’re like this, McKay.
                                McKAY: I’m always like this.
                                ZELENKA: My point exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X