No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelenka and McKay are a joy to watch together.
    Gaterelle

Comment

Holy cow! I had no idea he has a canadian accent
      BSG convert....

Comment

Originally posted by Kookaburra
        Holy cow! I had no idea he has a canadian accent
        Me neither.
        Gaterelle

Comment

'Trinity' has just arrived....rushing to watch it...and drool all over!

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
            For you, then. From Trinity.

Am I the only one that loves that little dimple in his left cheek? Or have I just completely lost what little mind that I had left?

FF
            Do not meddle in the affairs of fraggles for there is nothing quite as irritating as being pestered to death by small, bouncy, fuzzy creatures!

Comment

You're not the only one FF!
              He's so adorable..in evertything!

I watched 'Trinity' last night...oh my! He was more than adorable! And I loved to see the two of them exchanging 'Rodneys' and 'Radeks'...so cute!

And I adored the fact that he was right and Mckay was wrong (please Mckay fans....don't kill me! LOL)

Comment

That pic is a very lovely pic of him. It's much better then the ones of him yelling or arguing. And as a McKay fan, I agree with you Erin Olenko.

"I just hated away the fact that I give a s***" - Dave from Nothing

My clone: http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...Kay/TaoRM2.jpg
                Courtesy of the Mckay/Hewlett Thunk Thread

Comment

Girlie fan moment here....
                  Does anyone have the address (of his agent or something) to write him?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin Olenko
                    Girlie fan moment here....
                    Does anyone have the address (of his agent or something) to write him?
                    If you want to write him, address an envelope to:
                    David Nykl
                    c/o Stargate Productions
                    Etc...

The rest of the address is somewhere on GW, possibly the FAQs off the main page... but it's definitely around here somewhere. I was looking for it last week.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Well..I looked for it and didn't find it....if you (or anyone else does) do, please let me know!
                      Cheers!

Comment

Here's the address:

David Nykl
                        c/o The Bridge Studios
                        Stargate Productions
                        2400 Boundary Road
                        Burnaby, British Columbia, V5M 3Z3
                        Canada

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Folks, please understand that we have to prohibit the publication of actors' private (email) addresses unless we can verify that it is okay with the actor. Since we have not yet been able to do so in David Nykl's case I kindly ask that you refrain from asking for and especially posting such addresses here!

Thank you!

Feli
                          GateWorld Moderator

Comment

Sorry to the mods!
                            I won't make such a mistake again!
                            I guess I was carried away...hehe
                            Cheers!

Comment

Yes! The thread is back - does the happy dance - but don't look there's few things as scary as a Fraggle doing the happy dance .

I settled in to get my Zelenka fix last night before watching Atlantis on TMN (yes I'm from eastern Canada) and pfft! Couldn't find the thread!

Searched everywhere frantically until I found the post about it being a tech problem. Whew!

...Thinks .... OMG I'm addicted to Zelenka! Does this mean that I need at 12 step program or something?

Not so Frazzelled Fraggle
                              Do not meddle in the affairs of fraggles for there is nothing quite as irritating as being pestered to death by small, bouncy, fuzzy creatures!

Comment

Yay for the tread!

Comment

Working...
                                X