No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay Hiccups, I'm not even going there with a response!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! Hiccups,that quote of yours was hysterical!! Czech pole...priceless and grey matter went boom. Course Paul doing his strip tease helped blow up my brain cell...thanks Ever! Rosehawk,I hear ya about wearing proper foot wear except around the house. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Seriously ladies, if you wanted a picture of my pole, why didn't you just ask??
        Spoiler:
        It's big and long.....see for yourself!
        Spoiler:

Careful, I know how to use it!
        ]

More thunk!
        Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 April 2010, 08:38 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Now Rosehawk, you know that isn't what I meant!

Alright, here's the latest Zelenka dream: It was the 80s, I was a teenager, my dad was Archy Bunker, and we were out of town for a wedding. During the reception, everyone was dancing like square dancing where you dance with everyone in formation, but without the outfits, country music, and a caller shouting out moves. Anyway, a younger Zelenka was there. He was very sweet. I was so excited to get to dance with him even if it was only for a few seconds. Then, when the dance was over I quickly kissed him on his scruffy cheek and bashfully ran off. He smiled and bashfully looked down. He was so nice.
          sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix and captions Rosehawk!! My brain cell did not blow up when I clicked on the pole pix. Nuh huh. *gets struck by lightning* Hiccups,you have the best dreams!! You should write a fan fic based on your dream. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

GUH. David looks great in black (duh!!). *high fives Rosehawk* Great pix sweetie! More Nykl pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                Now Rosehawk, you know that isn't what I meant!
                Yeah, but I had the pics and since I love to do Improv....
                sigpic

Comment

You do awesome Improv Rosehawk...and the pix ya post are wicked too. Okay,I've got a few more Radek fan fiction recs for those still interested (again most of these came from fanfiction.net or Wraithbait.com)- Belonging by cybersyd42,Doom! by Kolyaaa,Ghosts of Prague by b7-kerravon,Miles to go Before I Sleep by Titan5,Posthumous Part of the Scene by cybersyd42,and Perfectly Heartless by xVardax. Hope you guys enjoy the recs. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

LOL. Thanks Crimsonravenwolf. The internet is one thing, actually performing well that's a whole different game. I don't want to take *thunkin* too seriously so it's fun to play here!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Okay, have some Beast piccies!

sigpic

Comment

A short video interview with David on his role in Refuge of Lies:
                          http://soulfoodvancouver.blogspot.co...refuge-of.html
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the clip Lythisrose! And as always, thanks for the piccies RH. I downloaded the clip to my computer and will watch it when I have time later. Woo hoo!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                              A short video interview with David on his role in Refuge of Lies:
                              http://soulfoodvancouver.blogspot.co...refuge-of.html
                              Thanks Lythisrose. That was a nice interview. *sigh* wish I could see the play, it sounds like a good one, it's definitley one that I can relate to!

Love his hair, both on his head and his face!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 April 2010, 03:16 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow,David looks and sounds amazing. Refuge of Lies appears to be right up David's alley. Maybe some lucky souls will get to see David onstage and think to post a review. Thanks for the link Lythisrose!! More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X