No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rosehawk,do ya have pix of David dressed all in black? *blinks innocently then gets struck by lightning* What? I love a man in black. Hopefully blogwise,David's just real busy with his career to update more frequently. More Nykl pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

all in black with a crisp white shirt
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah,what Pookey said. *waves* How are ya? Apart from thinking about David dressed all in black with a crisp white shirt? lol Is it hot in here or is it David? More Nykl pix please! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

fine thanks and you? i remember in Crackerjack 2 he was in a suit, very nice he looked to not sure if there are any pics from the movie floating around the web.
          sigpic

Comment

fine thanks and you? i remember in Crackerjack 2 he was in a suit, very nice he looked to not sure if there are any pics from the movie floating around the web.
            sigpic

Comment

How about a tux??!!
              Actually the tux looks a tad bit too big for him!

Spoiler:

And a few others!
              Spoiler:

Personally, I would like to see the total black look, from head to toe, including the shirt and if it is a dress shirt, the tie - no white!

Crackerjack2, I haven't been able to get that movie so I haven't seen it yet!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

i got it from Amazon. and thankyou for the pics, i love the second one *swoon*
                sigpic

Comment

Double *THUNK*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *snickers loudly* That's hysterical Rosehawk and Ever! And no,I didn't study the sockless David pix to see if he was in fact sockless. *adjusts horns....um halo* lol Great pix gang!! More contented,sockless Czech shots please!! Hmm....say that five times fast. lol Wooohooo!! }:O
                    LOL. I didn't have to study the pics. I've seen that collection of convention pics that have been posted so far and David wasn't wearing socks! I think he's wearing a type of sandle.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Wicked double thunk shot Rosehawk!! I loved the scenes Paul and David had together...especially the ep where Carson and Radek "flashed" the Wraith. lol At least David's comfortable wearing sandals;I know a lot of people (men and women) who won't wear sandals under any circumstances. More sockless Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          Wicked double thunk shot Rosehawk!! I loved the scenes Paul and David had together...especially the ep where Carson and Radek "flashed" the Wraith. lol At least David's comfortable wearing sandals;I know a lot of people (men and women) who won't wear sandals under any circumstances. More sockless Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                          That flash pic is great! Sorry I don't have the piccie! A smiling Radek is the next best thing!

I'm one of those who won't wear sandals. Have nothing against them, it's just that when I was younger I had things like stepping on a rusty nail that went through my foot, getting a bad infection from a cut another year and getting a needle stuck in my foot for about a week (okay, I was young and didn't like doctors) so I just like to have my feet better protected when I leave the house, though I do go barefoot around the house!
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

So, if that's Paul's strip tease, does that make the Czech the Pole? Just kidding. Thanks Ever.
                              Last edited by Hiccups; 06 April 2010, 05:05 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

rotflmbo!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X