No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*nods sagely* Yeah,what Rosehawk said. Don't ya just hate it when RL gets in the way of fun? lol Enjoy the pix and visit as often as you can Klenotka. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I like the bedding,hats, and eye glass lines for David. *high fives Pookey and Rosehawk* Maybe some Nykl keyboards too. Nykl webcams. *cheeky grin* Nykl radios. Nykl vision...David's own television station. Nykl-thons...all of David's television/movie/theatre appearances. Anyone else got any Nykl merchandise ideas? lol }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Nykl-thon???

Time to go get the car tabs as my mind just went into the gutter.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*smirks* Glad I could help ya into the gutter Rosehawk. I didn't Nykl-thon would have quite that effect on us but a Nykl-thong would definitely blow up some grey matter. lol }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Nykl-nickels my mind is a permanent resident in the sewer, pops up occasionaly to visit the gutter..Nykl bleach
            sigpic

Comment

*snickers* I love Nykl beach Pookey...it's just a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. Yay!! More Nykl merchandising ideas please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                *smirks* Glad I could help ya into the gutter Rosehawk. I didn't Nykl-thon would have quite that effect on us but a Nykl-thong would definitely blow up some grey matter. lol }:O
                Well, my mind wasn't thinking Nykl-thon!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                *snickers* I love Nykl beach Pookey...it's just a tad cheeky. *points to David* He started it. Yay!! More Nykl merchandising ideas please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                Well how about some Nykl-ishis chocolate or other sweets!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                  I can't believe I'm saying this, and my face is already five shades of red, but if he wore anything other than boxers, I bet they wouldn't be visible for all the hair the man has. I shutter to think of the Nykl dreams I'll have tonight. Thanks girls. *puts head in hands and just shakes head back and forth*

Can we put some clothes back on the poor married man? How about a Zelenka ski outfit? That'll cover him up a bit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                    I can't believe I'm saying this, and my face is already five shades of red, but if he wore anything other than boxers, I bet they wouldn't be visible for all the hair the man has. I shutter to think of the Nykl dreams I'll have tonight. Thanks girls. *puts head in hands and just shakes head back and forth*

Can we put some clothes back on the poor married man? How about a Zelenka ski outfit? That'll cover him up a bit.
                    Okay, I am sooooooo tempted to post David's subway picture but seeing as you are already at least five shades of red and since this is his appreciation thread and not his thunk thread, I will refrain......at least for now!
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought of posting it myself, but I was just too lazy. (I'm trying to convince myself to go to bed.)

Hey, congrats on 12,001 posts RH!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                        I thought of posting it myself, but I was just too lazy. (I'm trying to convince myself to go to bed.)

Hey, congrats on 12,001 posts RH!
                        Thank you. I suspect at least half are on this thread, Zelenka's thunk thread where I know I have over 3000 posts (okay it's also been 4-years of Zelenka enjoyment! ) and on the Zelenka Weir thread.

Get some sleep so you can be refreshed for tomorrow and another day of Zelenkaness!

I just noticed that thanks to all my posts I am now an SG-team Leader! Cool, can Zelenka be in my Team?!
                        sigpic

Comment

I need some cheering up! Zelenka is lovely, isn't he??!!

I just love the hair, he wears it so many different ways on the show!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            So David will be in the Czech Republic on July again. I might go to see him. I am curious what is new and to hear it from him will be great
                            That sounds great, do you have any details? Maybe it's not that far from me (living only a few hours away from the Czech border)
                            This heart was like a tardis
                            I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                              That sounds great, do you have any details? Maybe it's not that far from me (living only a few hours away from the Czech border)
                              Not yet. It will be certainly in Chot?bo?, where is Fantasy Festival every year in the beginning of July. It is in Eastern Bohemia, almost Moravia.
                              But I don´t know the exact date. There is an English and German version of the site...somewhere but I think it´s not done yet.
                              A Czech version is here: http://festivalfantazie.cz/ff/index....0ff/hoste_ff10

Robert Llewellyn from Red Dwarf should come, too.
                              I tell you when I will know something.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                                Not yet. It will be certainly in Chot?bo?, where is Fantasy Festival every year in the beginning of July. It is in Eastern
                                Sounds awesome but that's unfortunately too far away (for me without an own car). But thanks for the info!
                                This heart was like a tardis
                                I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Working...
                                X