Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    *paws wildly at computer screen* Ahem,great Czech shots Ever and Rosehawk! At least we have some fan fictions starring our own Radek Z. *rubs chin thoughtfully* Alright gang,we need a list of fan fics starring our fave Czech scientist. Ain't research fun? Wooohoooo!! }:O
    LOL. I don't read much fanfic anymore. Now you are going to make me do research!
    I really should finish the last chapter in my Radek story.

*scurries off to the fanfic sites*........ well after I come back from the grocery store!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Okay, this is the closest I can get to David wearing a helment! See, even he's disappointed!

I'm going to be so lost when this movie finally does come out because it's the only thing that David's done recently other than Zelenka that I've been able to get alot of pics of!
      Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 March 2010, 07:35 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Love the "helmet" pic Rosehawk!! Fedora Darth Nykl has a certain ring to it. hehe Has David updated his blog recently for info about upcoming projects? It's too bad there's no access to his theatre work-we all know David's got great acting range and we wanna see it. *drops not so subtle hint to David if he's lurking about and hasn't run away screaming* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

*rubs hands gleefully* I love this kind of research...our fave Czech deserves his own list of fan fictions. *off to research* More Czech shots please-it's inspiration for our research!! Wooohooo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Love the "helmet" pic Rosehawk!! Fedora Darth Nykl has a certain ring to it. hehe Has David updated his blog recently for info about upcoming projects? It's too bad there's no access to his theatre work-we all know David's got great acting range and we wanna see it. *drops not so subtle hint to David if he's lurking about and hasn't run away screaming* hehe More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            Yes, David updated his blog the other day.
            http://lettersfrompegasus.blogspot.com/

He's doing a play in Vancouver. It ends in May. The play looks really good. Some good dramatic drama and conflict! I'm not sure what role David has though!

I really hope he's doing a play when I am out there later this summer. I only have a small window of time to see a play with some of the other activities going on.

Fedora? Sounds kind of feminine doesn't it??
            sigpic

Comment

*rubs hands gleefully* I love this kind of research...our fave Czech deserves his own list of fan fictions. *off to research* More Czech shots please-it's inspiration for our research!! Wooohooo!! }:O
              Yeah, it should be fun. I can start researching the in the next few days!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

For some reason, my icon didn't notify me that he updated his blog. Also, it refuses to show me the comments that people have left (and therefore denies me the ability to leave one). I hope they fix it soon. Thanks for the update RH.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                  For some reason, my icon didn't notify me that he updated his blog. Also, it refuses to show me the comments that people have left (and therefore denies me the ability to leave one). I hope they fix it soon. Thanks for the update RH.
                  Well that explains why I didn't see one from you!

Would you like me to copy and paste the comments so far? There hasn't been to many. I think fans are drifting away, he use to get tons more responses.
                  sigpic

Comment

Rosehawk,great info about David updating his blog. *high fives David for his ongoing theatre work* Hopefully you'll get a chance to see David onstage Rosehawk. *smirks* And Fedora isn't feminine but saying Darth Nykl Helmet sounds...wonky. Or cheeky. More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Wicked pix Rosehawk!! They were quite inspirational. Okay,I've found a few fan fictions with Radek as either the lead or heavily involved in the story and were pulled from fanfiction.net and wraithbait.com-Not an Exact Science by b7-kerravon,Just Walking in the Rain by Reefgirl,No Good Deed by ga unicorn, and I've Got You Under My Skin by Wraithfodder. *studies Rosehawk's picspam again for more inspiration* Off to collect more Radek fan fictions!! Woohoo!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL. Just remember alot of those on Wraithbait with Zelenka are not PG rated!

Does that give you enough Radek inspiration???

Note: Reefgirl use to be a frequent visitor to this thread.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol, I've read many of those "not pg rated" fics. Loved them all!
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

*nods sagely* That's awesome inspiration Rosehawk!! And I enjoyed Reefgirl's fic...too bad Reefgirl doesn't frequent the thread. *off to find more Zelenka fics* Woohoo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

I found a website that has cartoons and pictures where you can fill in the thought bubble, so I did. I hope you like what I made...
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Translation: "I can't work with this helmet!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Hiccups,those rock,especially that second one. *snickers* Got any more to share? }:O

P.S. Ever,I enjoyed the hell outta those non PG ones. *cheeky grin*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X