X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Radek belongs on page 1. Wooohoooo!! }:O
    sigpic

Comment

You're in good company here Crw! See the "Stupid" thread for clarification.
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Have any of you ever seen "The Mouse that Roared" starring Peter Sellers as all the parts? Wouldn't it be terrificly hillarious to see David do that with Star Wars? I would laugh myself into hysterics!!! Well, he could do any of the parts in it, so why not?

Darth Radek...David Nykl
        Luke Skywalker...David Nykl
        Han Solo...David Nykl
        Princess Leah...David Nykl
        Obi Wan Kenobi...David Nykl

(Let's not forget sequels!!!)
        Yoda...David Nykl
        sigpic

Comment

*snickers loudly* OMG!! That's hysterical Hiccups!! Yoda Nykl has a certain ring to it...course this is coming from a very sleep deprived,slightly daft bird. Hmm...what other name combinations can we come up with using the names Radek Zelenka and David Nykl along with the Star Wars character names? Yoda Nykl,Darth Radek,Luke Nyklwalker,Nykl Solo,Princess Radek,Obi Nykl Kenobi,Zelenka the Hut,Radek Fett,Jar Jar Zelenka...
          yeah,I'm gonna grab some shut eye cuz half of those names sounded plausible. G'night!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMFAO!! That thread's hysterical Hiccups!! LMAO!! Wonder what little tidbits David would post..."Never let anyone put cornrows in my hair". lol *big cheeky grin* }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              That'd be awesome Rosehawk!! After ya win the big jackpot,which play would ya hire David to perform? Or would ya hire him for improv classes and a play? I'd love to see David in Noises Off cuz he's got great comedic timing and that play is chock full of physical comedy.
              Oh, I don't know, if I had that kind of money, I could probably hire him to do both!
              My state has a really huge Czech population too so there's some extra incentive for him to do some sight-seeing too!

I would love to see David do both Improv and a play(s). I probably work with the director of the main Improv performers as they would love to have opportunities to work with people of David's caliber. I am only a student doing it for fun and an occasional performance during the summer, not one of the main cast members as until recently I haven't had the time to put into something like that. An Improv show there is no prep work - David would just get on stage with the rest of the performers and the rest is up to the audience - and I'd be in the front row watching!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
              *raises hand* I can help paint sets and thread a needle for costume work if necessary to help pay for my ticket...just don't let me do hair.
              You're hired, only you wouldn't need to pay for your ticket. Remember, if this happens it's because I won the big jackpot in the lottery!

I damn near set someone's hair on fire once cuz I didn't know hairspray and a curling iron could be combustible. *shrugs* I have very short hair so don't use either...at least the guy was alright. A little singed..and smoky but no real harm done. But he got twitchy if he saw me anywhere near a can of hairspray or a curling iron. lol More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              LOL. Burning hair is really a gross smell!

Originally posted by Hiccups
              You're in good company here Crw! See the "Stupid" thread for clarification.
              OMG, too funny!
              sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

And don't forget, ChewiNyklbacca, or the Nyklwoks (ewoks).

You know, I think David is a Star Wars fan too!

Wow, I'm really getting alot of compliments on my avatar and from many people who don't visit this thread, they just see it on other threads!

My mission is to spread 'The Force of the Nykl' to everyone! Or maybe that should be 'The Force of the Zelenka' since this is the Zelenka *thunk* thread!
                sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Burnt hair is not something I'd wanna smell anytime ever again. Course the guy was flapping around screaming like a girl though so it was a little funny. lol I don't mind doing my part to help out a theatre group-that's awesome that you're doing it!! *high fives ya* Improv is fun isn't it? I loved watching the British version of Who's Line Is It Anyway? then the American version when the US got a clue about comedy. Thanks ahead of time for my airline ticket Rosehawk! Now all ya have to do is win the jackpot...easy peasy. lol Keep up the great work you're doing with your troupe Rosehawk! Woohoo!! }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

I can only imagine the hilarity (or horror) David experiences if he ever peruses this thread. lol I'll look up some more of the Star Wars characters after I've had some sleep and see what pops outta my noggin....Nykl Troopers sounds kinda cool. Right. Off to bed I go...thanks Yoda Nykl. May the Nykl Force be with you!! lol }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Burnt hair is not something I'd wanna smell anytime ever again. Course the guy was flapping around screaming like a girl though so it was a little funny. lol I don't mind doing my part to help out a theatre group-that's awesome that you're doing it!! *high fives ya* Improv is fun isn't it? I loved watching the British version of Who's Line Is It Anyway? then the American version when the US got a clue about comedy. Thanks ahead of time for my airline ticket Rosehawk! Now all ya have to do is win the jackpot...easy peasy. lol Keep up the great work you're doing with your troupe Rosehawk! Woohoo!! }:O
                      And we mean a money jackpot, not being David fans as that is a special jackpot all in itself!

I'm actually not in the troupe. I just take classes and perform once in awhile at a causal park event they do each summer for the non-main stage actors. It's so much fun!

Last night in class we were doing Party Quirks and I was told to pick my favorite TV show, now mind you there aren't any other sci-fi fans in this group. I did pick Stargate Atlantis. My suggestion that I had to act out for the guy to guess was that I was 'stuck on Stargate Atlantis'. I actually had alot of fun doing it and the teacher thought my scene work was hilarious and I gave good clues. That made me feel good, especially after having a not-so-fun day at work! 'Course the whole time I was trying to figure out how to get Zelenka in there but alas, if you are not a SGA fan, you just aren't going to get any of the characters!

sigpic

Comment

I can only imagine the hilarity (or horror) David experiences if he ever peruses this thread.
                        LOL, I no longer have any doubts, I do think that David visits from time-to-time as my previous avatar was one of the ones on his website - course he could have got it from other threads but I get the feeling that David is a bit adventurous by nature and would check these threads out at least once in a while.

Luckily if David does he doesn't log-on or he goes in invisible mode if he does log-on. It's one thing to just have fun and not know for sure, it's another actually seeing him visit this thread or leave a message since it is a *thunk* thread and by that nature somewhat borderline in it's suggestive nature!

May the Nykl Force be with you!! lol }:O
                        And with you dear padaNyklwan!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you Rosehawk Jedi Nykl Knight!! *snickers* I hope David has a good time when he visits his threads...we're a cheeky bunch but I've never read anything rude or disrespectful about David so I think we're okay....a bit daft at times,but harmless. lol More cheeky Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

That's awesome that you're performing Rosehawk...it doesn't matter if you're on the main stage or not...you're actually participating. *high fives ya* Improv lets ya be as creative as possible and it's cool that ya chose Atlantis as your show...so what was your Party Quirk ala Atlantis? It's even better after ya had a crappy work day to participate in something fun. Good on ya sweetie!! Woooohoooo!! }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank you Rosehawk Jedi Nykl Knight!! *snickers* I hope David has a good time when he visits his threads...we're a cheeky bunch but I've never read anything rude or disrespectful about David so I think we're okay....a bit daft at times,but harmless. lol More cheeky Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              We've been pretty good on this thread, though in the past we have had some interesting discussions/comments about body part attributes! Hey, it's a *THUNK* thread!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 24 March 2010, 06:12 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Improv is alot of fun! It helps me keep in touch with my inner child!

Some more Beastie pics!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X