No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im sure he does, especially with the emails and fan letters he gets and all the fans at the cons that
    must tell him that ......................after theyve wiped the dribble off their chins, that is
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
      I wonder if he knows how much we admire him.
      Well, He is really good with his fans so he does appreciate us as much as we do him!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Golly, even in pic #2 he's cute!
        LOL. I thought the same thing!
        sigpic

Comment

I thought Radek was auditioning for a role in Star Wars...he could've been Darth Zelenka...or maybe Darth Radek. *rolls eyes* This is what happens when knackered birds drink too much caffeine and don't sleep. lol
          Anywho,more Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear David's so great with his fans. *does happy dance for us and David* More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              I thought Radek was auditioning for a role in Star Wars...he could've been Darth Zelenka...or maybe Darth Radek. *rolls eyes* This is what happens when knackered birds drink too much caffeine and don't sleep. lol
              ROTFLOL. OMG...Darth Radek, that so funny...except I would prefer Radek not go over to the dark side unless of course he was dressed in black!
              sigpic

Comment

*grins* Yeah,I saw that pic and thought "Darth Radek Czech Master" would be a great role for David to play.
                lol As an undercover Jedi master,Darth Radek would be dressed all in black and carry a big light saber. He would challenge the scourge of the galaxy,Mouth of McKay. *rolls eyes* I'm gonna grab some shut eye cuz that little scenario actually made sense. Sweet Czech dreams!!! Woohoo!! }:O
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear David's so great with his fans. *does happy dance for us and David* More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                  I wish we had more news. It's been a little too Nykl quiet lately!

At least as of a few days ago, he was still in Australia. One convention goer ran into David at a store where the fan worked! I've been reading the HUB convention reports - Silly fan girl that I am.

Actually I do like reading the convention threads in general because it so much fun reading about other peoples experiences!
                  sigpic

Comment

*grins* Yeah,I saw that pic and thought "Darth Radek Czech Master" would be a great role for David to play.
                    lol As an undercover Jedi master,Darth Radek would be dressed all in black and carry a big light saber. He would challenge the scourge of the galaxy,Mouth of McKay. *rolls eyes* I'm gonna grab some shut eye cuz that little scenario actually made sense. Sweet Czech dreams!!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    OMG the non-PG jokes that are now going through my head! You do it to me everytime Crimsonravenwolf!

Here's Radek challenging McKay right now! And maybe if we use our imaginations a bit here, we can image that pen as a lightsaber!
                    sigpic

Comment

*snorfles* I aim to please...or corrupt. *polishes horns* Yup,had plenty of non PG thoughts too. hehe And that pic...I could so see a scene of dueling micro mini light sabers (also known as Beckett's Penlights of Doom). My bed's calling my name...I should go before it runs away screaming. G'night gang!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

You are so funny! I can just imagine the heavy breathing (now I'm thinking bad thoughts! Thanks guys.) followed by "Luke, I am your father" with a Czech accent! Then of course Luke (played by David Hewlett) gives him a look like, "What the...?!" Then Darth Zelenka pulls off his helmet and says, "Now that I have your attention, can you give me the figures for my calculations now?"
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey buddy, can you spare a Nykl? Sounds like the great depression, eh? Maybe David will update his blog soon. *Hope hope hope*
                          sigpic

Comment

You are so funny! I can just imagine the heavy breathing (now I'm thinking bad thoughts! Thanks guys.) followed by "Luke, I am your father" with a Czech accent! Then of course Luke (played by David Hewlett) gives him a look like, "What the...?!" Then Darth Zelenka pulls off his helmet and says, "Now that I have your attention, can you give me the figures for my calculations now?"
                            Brilliant! Most fantastic distraction from a linguistic paper I have to write. I make sure if I bring in some Czech examples, I change the names to Radek
                            This heart was like a tardis
                            I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I wonder who thought of doing that with his hair. I also wonder what he must have said while hair and makeup were doing their jobs. I bet he kept them laughing!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X