No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too! I'd be a blabbering idiot I think.
    sigpic

Comment

dribbling on the poor guys shoes me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
        *scratches head* I honestly don't know since I'd never be able to afford to attend a con. But I'd probably be tongue tied to say the least. More Nykl news and pix please!! Wooohooo!! }:O
        Originally posted by Hiccups
        Me too! I'd be a blabbering idiot I think.
        Originally posted by pookey
        dribbling on the poor guys shoes me
        LOL. Yep, that's just about right.

So I ask myself, why am I going to put myself through that for the third, and probably the last, time this summer!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 04 March 2010, 06:01 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Because it's worth it to see him.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            Because it's worth it to see him.
            Yeah, it is!

I'm just hoping that he is doing a play or some theater project during the timeframe I'm going to be out there so I can go see it! I would actually rather see that more than attend the convention!
            sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* It'd be awesome to see David onstage...I'd love to see him in Noises Off. Hiccups,I'm already a blabbering,drooling idiot so that's not unusual. *snickers* More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Oops, I think our *THUNKING* fell on Radek's head.

Anyone volunteer to make him feel better?
                sigpic

Comment

Me! Me! Me!!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                    *nods sagely* It'd be awesome to see David onstage...I'd love to see him in Noises Off. Hiccups,I'm already a blabbering,drooling idiot so that's not unusual. *snickers* More Nykl shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                    'Noises off' - what's that about?

I love to watch theater and only recently have been able to get back into watching it here where I live. We have a wonderful theater culture here - just not as well-known or touristy as the New York, Chicago or for that matter the Vancouver theater culture in those cities.

I have the dubious honor in my David collection (okay, it's just a few picture autographs and two videos ) of having my very first time meeting David on a video that some friends sent to me. I had no idea they took the video until they gave it to me. So now I can always go back and see what a nervous fangirl I was. Most of the people there didn't know I was so nervous (more like embarassed but hey, the feelings are almost the same) as I am usually pretty good at channelling that energy into some action or stupid thing to say. And yes, I felt that I did say some stupid things. Ahh the price of being a fan!
                    sigpic

Comment

I can only imagine what stupid things I would say... if I could speak at all! I bet the only sound I would be able to produce are my hiccups.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can only imagine what stupid things I would say... if I could speak at all! I bet the only sound I would be able to produce are my hiccups.
                        LOL. David has a way of making you feel relaxed and at ease so you would probably get some words out, just what they might be could surprise you!

And if all you did was hiccup - David would probably have some fun with it so you would go away with a nice smile on your face!
                        sigpic

Comment

Even if he didn't say anything, I bet I would go away with a stupid smile plastered to my face. I have one now just thinking about it. Yeah, my luck my mouth would start telling him I love him or something totally ridiculous while my body would shake like Wile E. Coyote on earthquake pills.
                          sigpic

Comment

Even if he didn't say anything, I bet I would go away with a stupid smile plastered to my face. I have one now just thinking about it. Yeah, my luck my mouth would start telling him I love him or something totally ridiculous while my body would shake like Wile E. Coyote on earthquake pills.
                            LOL! It's tough being a fan!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's cool about the con vids Rosehawk and anyone else who's had face time with David. Rosehawk,Noises Off is a slapstick comedy about a travelling actor troupe and their hijinks (I really suck at summaries). If you're
                              keen to see more,the play was adapted into a movie starring Carol Burnett,Michael Caine, the late Christopher Reeve (before his accident), and the late John Ritter. I actually saw a production of Noises Off at my alma mater and it was hysterical. David would be smashing in it. More Nykl news and pix please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Don't look at me,I'm a whumper. And Radek whumps quite prettily. More cheeky Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X