Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
    I like your siggy there too Pooks. *Glomps* Hey, I was thinking... wouldn't that siggy also be cute if it had a piccie of Zelenka in the middle instead of Tweety? Wouldn't we all jump on that one?! Where's the fangirls chasing Zelenka smilie?
    I don't have the chasing Zelenka smilie but will this do? It's his fangirls hugging him!

Pookey, your siggy is great!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Oh my gosh RH, if you put small glasses on that first brunette that's ruffling Radek, that's me!!! How'd you know what I looked like? Pooks, did you show her my piccie?

Really Rosehawk, that's a great smilie. (It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.) I bet David can feel the love wherever he is right now.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          Oh my gosh RH, if you put small glasses on that first brunette that's ruffling Radek, that's me!!! How'd you know what I looked like? Pooks, did you show her my piccie?

Really Rosehawk, that's a great smilie. (It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.) I bet David can feel the love wherever he is right now.
          That's funny 'cause I would be the blonde on the other side!
          Fans just know these things about the other fans!

Yeah pookey, where's Hiccup's piccie???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            [IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Thunkalicious/SGA/JMDavidCSIVegas.jpg
            nice, He looks so important in this Piccie!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
              nice, He looks so important in this Piccie!
              That's 'cause he IS important!
              sigpic

Comment

Most definatly Vasily Zelenka is cute but i dont know, theres just something about Vasily *heart palpitates just thinking about him* And he was very psychotic as Russell, but kinda funny, his laugh started me laughing, its quite infectious And great idea Hiccups a picture of him pouting in the centre, he pouts so good If anybody can do that, cause i cant i is compilliterate and thanks Rose
                Last edited by pookey; 05 January 2011, 05:34 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'm new on this forum and it's a pleasure to find a topic about Radek. It's very difficult to find one.
                  Am I allowed to share with you a video on the forum ? It's a short 6 minutes video. It was taken at the SciFi Con ti Paris in february 2010.

I'm sorry for the mistakes but i'm French.

See Ya

Comment

You met him twice? I'd just love to meet him... U_U
                    Thanks for all these wonderful pictures!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Bonjour Melena et Bienvenue! Ici nous aimons Radek! Il est chouette! Et oui, pour ajouter une vidéo, utilise le bouton "Insert Video".
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Hiccups, nice French
                        As it's not an "official" video, I didn't know if it was allowed.
                        It's half French, half English and I laugh every time I see it.
                        Unfortunately I couldn't be there and I regret it more and more each time I watch the video.

Have Fun !

Comment

Sorry i can't see my message and i've insert the wrong video ...

A moderator can be done exchanging links?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Melena View Post
                            Unfortunately I couldn't be there and I regret it more and more each time I watch the video.
                            Have Fun !

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcr...ortage-de_news
                            You shouldn't have shown this *cries*... I'm French and I wasn't even there (I didn't know Stargate yet!!!)!
                            Some of my friends were there... According to them, this was just... amazing...
                            I should have discovered SG earlier... Anyway, both David(s) said they would be delighted to come back to France...
                            I'll be there!!!!!

Thanks for the videos!! (I hadn't seen them in such a great quality!)
                            I love David Nykl speaking French and Hewlett being jealous!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone.

I'm new on this forum and it's a pleasure to find a topic about Radek. It's very difficult to find one.
                              Am I allowed to share with you a video on the forum ? It's a short 6 minutes video. It was taken at the SciFi Con ti Paris in february 2010.

I'm sorry for the mistakes but i'm French.

See Ya
                              Welcome on board Melena!

Radek is so special he has two threads!

His thunk thread where we, um, we...um...well we just plain have fun with Zelenka and then we have David's appreciation thread which is just awesome!
                              sigpic

Comment

Have Fun !
                                Hey Melena,

It's okay to have the vids. GW actually prefers that you just post the link and not the actual vid as there could be copyright issues since you or GW do not own the vids.
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 06 January 2011, 06:58 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X