Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

my lord, i thought something was attacking his head stupid computer light
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

is that what hes thinking to that post
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Joe Mallozzi posted a photo of David with Gary Chalk (Col Chekov on SG1) on his Sept 16 blog. I like David's hair!

Direct link to photo.

OT fun fact: Gary Chalk was the voice of Man-At-Arms in the 2002-2004 animated series "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe".

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                I'd even take a "downdate."
                Here's one for you. I was doing a generic search for David Nykl articles and found this one written in Fall 1995 in "Performing Arts and Entertainment in Canada." David was working in Czechoslovakia as an actor/director by day and translating film scripts at night. He seems to have settled in nicely after a year and a half in Prague.

David Nykl Czechs into the Prague theatre scene

My kind of guy:
                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                  Joe Mallozzi posted a photo of David with Gary Chalk (Col Chekov on SG1) on his Sept 16 blog. I like David's hair!

Direct link to photo.

OT fun fact: Gary Chalk was the voice of Man-At-Arms in the 2002-2004 animated series "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe".
                  Nice. Thanks! I see someone is clean shaven, had a hair cut, and is wearing glasses. Gee, if it weren't for the glasses, I would never have recognized him! (Just kidding. )
                  sigpic

Comment

Also, thanks watcher652 for the article. It was very enlightening. It's nice to know even more about David. What a find!

Ok guys, it's time for the next Nykl dream...
                    Last night I dreamt that I was in the neighborhood of my childhood home where (in the dream, not in RL) my parents still lived. So, I thought I would drop by for a visit. On the way, I noticed a screen in someone's yard with David on it, so I slowed down. Then I saw him! I pulled into the drive and walked back. (Now, please remember, this is Ohio. Some of the houses are still farms or semi farms. This one was a semi farm.) As I got close to where they were filming (it was only one guy with a camera), I saw a baby pig. I talked to the pig and tickled his nose until David was done. Then he looked at me. He knew that I wanted to talk to him. So he motioned for me to come over. When I did, I asked him what he was doing. He said he was filming for a few comercials. I said that was great, and I hugged him. He was so nice! I know, I'm such a goony fangirl!
                    sigpic

Comment

Ah, how lovely it is to see some Zelenka!
                      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Watcher652, thanks for digging up that article. It's interesting to see that he really hasn't changed much in his attitudes or work ethic over the last 15 years

Comment

Hiccups, you are having way too much fun in your dreams!
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I do my best! Hey, usually, I'm just cleaning, shopping, or in someone else's body (don't ask!). I'm tickled when I get a David Nykl dream!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Thunkalicious/SGA/PDVD_1182.jpg
                              http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...308-0011-1.jpg
                              So amazing!! *fangirl squee*
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 September 2010, 05:54 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                                Also, thanks watcher652 for the article. It was very enlightening. It's nice to know even more about David. What a find!
                                Originally posted by justpucky View Post
                                Watcher652, thanks for digging up that article. It's interesting to see that he really hasn't changed much in his attitudes or work ethic over the last 15 years
                                You're welcome. A great article on the younger Nykl. Maybe it just got recently archived and that's why I stumble on it.

There are some Radek Zelenka items in the Propworx live auction catalog. You can download the pdf catalog, and/or buy one for $45.

In the pdf catalog:

- Zelenka's Wraith Dart schematic - page 40
                                - Pants for Keller's uniform shared by Zelenka - page 91
                                - 2 sets of uniforms - page 95
                                - Zelenka's Vegas suit - page 95
                                - His glasses - page 171
                                - A Czech patch - page 171

Did you ever think Jewel Staite and David Nykl could share the same trousers? Apparently Robert Picardo and David Hewlett can share a pair of trousers, too (see page 93 for that).

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X