No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody help her, shes gonna de fuzz him *gets a little bag ready for samples*
    sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Ya know ya wanna help Pookey...how else will ya get your samples? And I'm not defurring Radek-that's the potential trading partner's doing. hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Relax ladies. I'm sure it will all grow back... Right Crw? They're not using some permanent alien technology are they?
        sigpic

Comment

Yikes! Defurrying Radek is like shaving your favorite cat! Somehow it's just not the same!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
            I wonder what David would do if we ever got together to have a "Thunk" party and he walked in the room not realizing what was going on. I'd love to see him run from his fangirls! *giggles mischievously*
            *pauses in thought, giggles mischievously*

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              I wonder what David would do if we ever got together to have a "Thunk" party and he walked in the room not realizing what was going on. I'd love to see him run from his fangirls! *giggles mischievously*
              What makes you think he's gonna run!
              sigpic

Comment

well if hes got one ounce of sense he will....so we can chase him
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                  well if hes got one ounce of sense he will....so we can chase him
                  Ahhhh, so you like the thrill of the chase! No wonder the guy is so skinny, apparently he must be able to run fast!
                  sigpic

Comment

When I have a particularly rambunctious fangirl moment, I usually yell "Get the net!" So, I'm somehow envisioning a fangirl stampede with some of us carrying those little nets that one might use to catch fish or butterflies. (Pretty much a cartoony cloud of dust with random limbs chasing David/Radek. I may have to draw that.)

As for me, though, I am not a fast runner. I prefer to set traps baited with donuts.

Comment

hes the roadrunner were Wile E Coyotes
                      sigpic

Comment

LOL! That mental picture just made my day. Grab the nets!

Comment

*smirks* Yes Hiccups,Radek's hair will grow back. The traders use a special oil to remove body hair...but there's a special implement Radek has to use that gives Lorne the giggles. lol So when will we see the cartoon Radek chase? *dangles shirtless Radek to inspire the talented folk to create cartoon Radek* hehe More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

I shall find some more pics

*dives into pile of stargate photos*

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                              hes the roadrunner were Wile E Coyotes
                              LOL. I always imagined Radek as the Tasmaine devil! Must be the hair!
                              sigpic

Comment

*smirks* I want a Tazzy Radek t-shirt. More Czech shots please!! Woohoo!! }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X