No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who died?! Thanks! It might be too late though, Rosehawk's probably already taken possession. But, I might be able to use it to get a nifty autographed piccie of him. That would be a swell consolation prize! (Hint, hint if you're lurking out there anywhere David.)
    sigpic

Comment

Has David ever seen this thread? lol i wonder how he would react if he has

Comment

I've heard that he lurks. And that's probably the reason he stays anonymous--we're all a bunch of nuts! I'm a pistachio! (Tasty, but a little cracked! )

No really, I imagine that he rolls his eyes, cracks a wee smile, and shakes his head a lot whenever he Czechs us out.
        sigpic

Comment

lol. Hi pistachio! Can I be a peanut?

lol i can picture him doing that and muttering something adorable in Czech

Comment

Sure, Peanut! (Everybody likes peanuts!)

Yeah, I can see him saying we're a bunch of crazy fangirls while he's trying to hide a smile and a mild look of amusement, being flattered, and disbelief all at the same time.
            sigpic

Comment

Yay me a peanut!

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                Has David ever seen this thread? lol i wonder how he would react if he has
                Whether David has actually seen this, or any of his threads, we will probably never know!
                He has stated that he has gone on Gateworld and he's got one of my avatars on his website and he only would have got it on GW as I don't use it anywhere else and I really don't post on many other threads anymore. How often he comes here now that SGA is over and the movie is on hold, someone is just going to have to ask him at a convention!

He has a "Ask David Nykl" thread that he use to visit to answer questions but he doesn't anymore.

And Hiccups, don't worry, you can come and visit anytime! Maybe we can work out some sort of visitiation schedule!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks. I don't often leave the house as I have two very young kids (and no minivan), but thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                    Thanks. I don't often leave the house as I have two very young kids (and no minivan), but thanks.
                    I was joking about both of us winning the bidding war and sharing the David clone!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      I was joking about both of us winning the bidding war and sharing the David clone!
                      What?! We were only bidding on a clone?! And it was all a joke?! You mean I did those unmentionable things for nothing? Drat!

(If I didn't have a headache right now, I'd be giggling.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                        What?! We were only bidding on a clone?! And it was all a joke?! You mean I did those unmentionable things for nothing? Drat!

(If I didn't have a headache right now, I'd be giggling.)
                        LOL. I figured a clone was the only way we could share, otherwise I have won David all to myself!

And you know what, clones are just as nice as the real thing!

Alittle David to help make your headache go away.

sigpic

Comment

*plots to find another clone for Hiccups*

and aw that's so cute he has one of your avatars on his site RH Lucky!

Comment

Thanks. I needed that.

Hey, someone go pour a bucket of water on Crimsonravenwolf. I haven't heard from her in a while, so I suppose she's just unconscious on the floor from all these David shots.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                              *plots to find another clone for Hiccups*

and aw that's so cute he has one of your avatars on his site RH Lucky!
                              He's got Hiccup's motiational posters on his website too!

Apparently David's been collecting avatars from his various internet adventures into everything that is Zelenka!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, oh, oh! I will do it! *fills bucket up and runs off into the sunset*

Comment

Working...
                                X