Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    Thank you and I am sure that Radek thanks you to!
    I would love to meet David Nykl someday *daydreams*

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
      He's great. I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet him twice. Almost got a third chance here a few weeks ago but he ended up going to Europe instead! I was bummed to say the least.

David is really wonderful with fans. He does alot of conventions and that's probably the best way to meet him unless you live in or near Vancouver and then you can actually go and watch some of his theater work!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

He's great. I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet him twice. Almost got a third chance here a few weeks ago but he ended up going to Europe instead! I was bummed to say the least.

David is really wonderful with fans. He does alot of conventions and that's probably the best way to meet him unless you live in or near Vancouver and then you can actually go and watch some of his theater work!
        Hopefully he will be at a future Shore Leave Con or somewhere in the states. I would love to go to Vancouver, but I need the $$$ first lol

Comment

Hopefully he will be at a future Shore Leave Con or somewhere in the states. I would love to go to Vancouver, but I need the $$$ first lol
          That would be nice if he'd come back to the States. I don't think he's been to the States for about two years. *Keeps fingers* crossed that David comes to the States again soon so fans can meet him!
          sigpic

Comment

That would be wonderful! I'd love to see David.

Comment

OMG, its that sexy pic again Rose, stop it.....ok, not really
              Last edited by pookey; 29 July 2010, 02:08 AM. Reason: removed img tags before Rose got me :D
              sigpic

Comment

I'm sick but I'll be better soon Eating soup, drinking water and watching SGA
                I hope you feel better soon. *Sends cyber chicken noodle soup and David Nykl to serve it* Watching SGA should definitely help!

Oh yeah!

That would be nice if he'd come back to the States. I don't think he's been to the States for about two years. *Keeps fingers* crossed that David comes to the States again soon so fans can meet him!
                Wait, wasn't he in King of Prussia, PA less than a year ago? Maybe time flies faster than I thought.

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                That would be wonderful! I'd love to see David.
                Me too!!!

Originally posted by pookey View Post
                I like that picture too. You have good taste Pookey! (But seeing what thread we're on, I suppose we all do!)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                  Wait, wasn't he in King of Prussia, PA less than a year ago? Maybe time flies faster than I thought.
                  Humm, that's one convention I don't recall at the moment. I know he did a New Jersey con two years ago. Now I have to go back and check.......

Originally posted by pookey
                  I can't stop, I'm addicted!
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope you feel better soon. *Sends cyber chicken noodle soup and David Nykl to serve it* Watching SGA should definitely help!

Thanks

LOL if he was in King of Prussia, PA then I missed him. I'm from around that area

Comment

Uh, It was in October of last year I think. He talked about it in his blog a couple of times.

P.S. I'm in Ohio! We're practically neighbors.
                      sigpic

Comment

Uh, It was in October of last year I think. He talked about it in his blog a couple of times.

P.S. I'm in Ohio! We're practically neighbors.
                        LOL Yes we are!

Comment

Meh....I'm in New Mexico...across the continent practically so far from you guys and even farther from Canada...

Comment

I'm further than you are, Fifth! Of course, it's only by about 150 miles or so...
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                              Meh....I'm in New Mexico...across the continent practically so far from you guys and even farther from Canada...
                              Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I'm further than you are, Fifth! Of course, it's only by about 150 miles or so...

that's okay, you both are still awesome anyway

Comment

I second that!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X