• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Happy Turkey Day to you too Rosehawk!! Radek looks delicious. GUH. More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pix Rosehawk!! Wicked way to kick off the weekend. More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
          sigpic

Comment

Putting our cheeky Czech back on page 1. Woohoo!! }:O
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice pix Rosehawk!! Radek looks pensive. I volunteer to help him relax.
                *cheeky grin* Woooohooooo!! hehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

LOL. And do I have to ask just how you want to help him relax?!!!

Looks like Zelenka's thread is slowly dying, hardly any posters anymore! They just had to cancel SGA, delay the movie and deprive of us of favorite Czech!
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, I can't think of any great captions. Writer's block. Otherwise I'd post some pics.

I'd love to do a Stargate: Narnia pic featuring my favorite characters, but the only image of a wormhole in a closet that I can find features Weir, not Radek, Rodney or Carson.
                    "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                    SGA Lionized!
                    sigpic
                    For the larger version, visit my DA
                    I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                    I ship canon. & Keller
                    Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

I haven't had my pb open too much recently. But I have been surfing the Razzie thread for more pics.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Radek: Seriously Rodney, you've got to quit posting the pics of you wearing women's underwear.
                        Rodney: Wait, what, who did that - Sheppard, I'm so gonna kill him!

Woosley: Okay Radek, did you get the pics of Colonel Sheppard in high heels?
                        Radek: Sure did. Made it look like Rodney did it!
                        sigpic

Comment

LOL. That reminds me of a story I'm reading on FFN called "Mysterious Lemons." Someone's leaving lemons all over Atlantis for Rodney to find. It's a group effort headed up by Weir, and I suspect Zelenka is involved (the author hasn't confirmed that yet). If not, I'm sure he'd love to be.

Little known fact: Zelenka had auditioned for the role of Beaver in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but had to back out when his departure date for the Pegasus galaxy conflicted with the Prague unit's filming schedule. It worked out in the end; the producers decided against a beaver with a Czech accent anyway.
                          Last edited by Atarah Derek; 29 November 2009, 09:34 PM.
                          "A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her"
                          SGA Lionized!
                          sigpic
                          For the larger version, visit my DA
                          I support VOM and Bibles Unbound.
                          I ship canon. & Keller
                          Warning: Narnia fanatic posting here. VDT release date: 12/10/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Atarah Derek View Post
                            Little known fact: Zelenka had auditioned for the role of Beaver in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe, but had to back out when his departure date for the Pegasus galaxy conflicted with the Prague unit's filming schedule. It worked out in the end; the producers decided against a beaver with a Czech accent anyway.
                            ROTFLOL. Nice, very very nice!
                            sigpic

Comment

*chortles loudly* Aw hell,that was funny Atarah D.!! More cheeky Czech please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X