Clear All

*does happy dance* Thanks for the pics Mealla!! More please!! hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        The movie is suppose to have alot of Zelenka in it, if it every gets made!

The economy may be an issue but I doubt it the entire reason...they could easily make the SGA movie instead of another SG1 movie since we already have two SG1 movies. It would have been nicer to the fans to do it that way if indeed it really is the economy that is the reason why the movie hasn't been started.
        At least the script is written!
        I hope it's a lot of Zelenka, fighting with McKay and causing headaches to each other .....As for the movie, well Briangate said in another thread that he heard rumours about the movie starting to shoot at November.But it's only rumours.Some information he got from a very well source of his, but nothing official.
        Spoiler:
        APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
        (YEAR 0 - 100)
        "O thou Sun,
        send me as far over the earth
        as is my pleasure and thine,
        and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
        but never hear anything of bad ones,
        nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
          I hope it's a lot of Zelenka, fighting with McKay and causing headaches to each other .....As for the movie, well Briangate said in another thread that he heard rumours about the movie starting to shoot at November.But it's only rumours.Some information he got from a very well source of his, but nothing official.
          Yeah, I read that. It was nice to get some hope.

David has four movies in the works or complete but not yet released and not one of them has been released yet to watch. The anticipation is soooooo frustrating for fans!

I am suffering from Nykl withdrawal!
          sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?????

*sniffs* I miss everyone!
            sigpic

Comment

Ohm. I am here. *hugs*

Just not posting that much atm. I still have summer holidays, which I am using for a round through the doctors. Current effect: still no explanation for my throat problems, and I got a molar removed last week which is still bugging me.

Saturday one of my two budgies died. She was 10 years old
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Hi Still there!
                Yesterday I found this sweet little animation on DevArt and I thought it's relevant to our interests http://jennielfi.deviantart.com/art/cz-dance-132823719

@iolanda: I'm so sorry! I had a few budgies over the years, but when the last one died a few years ago I wasn't able to buy new ones.

New piccies, "McKay & Mrs Miller":
                Spoiler:

(I bet Zelenka has written a "Dr Rodney McKay Manual" and it's a bestseller among the other Atlantis expedition members.)

This heart was like a tardis
                I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

David Nykl has four movies in the works? or David Hewlett?
                  Spoiler:
                  APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                  (YEAR 0 - 100)
                  "O thou Sun,
                  send me as far over the earth
                  as is my pleasure and thine,
                  and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                  but never hear anything of bad ones,
                  nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment

Hmmm, it seems that IMDB isn't up to date.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikaros View Post
                      David Nykl has four movies in the works? or David Hewlett?
                      Yep, David Nykl!

1- 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' - Independent film -just getting the finishing touches on it. David has the lead in this one and I am really looking forward to seeing it. They've been working on it for over two years now.
                      2- 'Helen' with Ashley Judd. Ashley's character suffers from depression and David's character I believe is one of her best friends. Movie is done, just no recent news about distribution.
                      3- 'Seamstress' a horror flick - he's the dad of the star of the movie.
                      4- 'Resistance' which David plays the bad guy and I thought he said it was a movie of the week type movie.

So yeah, four movies and not one of them is available for viewing! Agghhhhhh so frustrating.

David also does alot of theater so it's tough to see him unless you are in Vancouver.
                      sigpic

Comment

Alas, and I live in Ohio...
                        sigpic

Comment

At least David's busy. Hopefully we'll get to see his movies one day. If David's doing the Chicago con, maybe someone can ask him. }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry about your budgie Iolanda. *huggles* Lovely pics Rosehawk!! More please!! hehe }:O
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                              At least David's busy. Hopefully we'll get to see his movies one day. If David's doing the Chicago con, maybe someone can ask him. }:O
                              David did Chicago last year so mostly likely he won't be back this year!

I did ask him about 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' in Toronto last month, he said it was almost done. They were hoping to get to show it at the Toronto film festival in September but a recent update is that it didn't make it for that festival. They had to send in a rough cut of the movie which apparently is not a good thing when trying to get your film shown at the Toronto film festival. *sigh*. They hope to be able to get it in some other film festivals. It's a tough road for Independent films to get out to market.

I didn't get a chance to ask him about his other movies as we got onto another topic when we were talking.

The actors basically don't know alot about the movies after they are done filming, unless they are involved in the post production somehow.

His movies will be out, it's just a matter of when and with no new SGA, I am feeling very Nykl deprived!

On a plus note, a print that David was selling in Toronto that I bought, I picked up from the framers today. It turned out really nice! So at least I got a little Nykl today!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda
                                Ohm. I am here. *hugs*

Just not posting that much atm. I still have summer holidays, which I am using for a round through the doctors. Current effect: still no explanation for my throat problems, and I got a molar removed last week which is still bugging me.

Saturday one of my two budgies died. She was 10 years old
                                *hugs*

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                Sorry about your budgie Iolanda. *huggles* Lovely pics Rosehawk!! More please!! hehe }:O
                                I've got more pics. I've just been having some major computer issues and pics are taking forever to load. Stay tuned!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X