Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Lovely pics gang!! OMFG!! *giggles helplessly at painted Radek* I volunteer to help our beloved Czech remove that paint. *cheeky grin* }:O
    No no no. I volunteered to paint him with something naughty. You can't just go and wash it off!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin
      No no no. I volunteered to paint him with something naughty. You can't just go and wash it off!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Hi there! I am a little back after a not voluntary internet free week. The net is back now, but to be honest, it wasn't too bad to have no access.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Hi there! I am a little back after a not voluntary internet free week. The net is back now, but to be honest, it wasn't too bad to have no access.
          Awwwww, but didn't you miss Radek?

sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone! My new computer is supposed to come this week, so sometime soon I'll be able to *thunk* with y'all again.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              I must admit that I shamelessly betrayed him with some Winchester guys...
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                Hi everyone! My new computer is supposed to come this week, so sometime soon I'll be able to *thunk* with y'all again.
                We missed ya!

You're getting in back just in time as I will in Canada most of the week and I don't know if I will have internet access at all. We need to keep the *thunkin* going and going and going!

Originally posted by iolanda
                I must admit that I shamelessly betrayed him with some Winchester guys...
                My daughter would agree with you!
                sigpic

Comment

Guess it's just going to be a quiet day today/tonight!

Happy Birthday iolanda!

Last edited by Rosehawk; 05 July 2009, 08:05 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                    Guess it's just going to be a quiet day today/tonight!

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...entitystab.png

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...Zelenkapic.jpg

Happy Birthday iolanda!

Awwwwwww, thank you so much! I had a fabulous day. My parents and my sister were here, together with my sisters hubby and my nieces. The little one is SO cute, she slept all the day
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday Iolanda!! Hope ya have hot Czech dreams all week.
                      hehe Rosehawk,are ya trying to blow up my brain with those whumped Radek shots? *snickers loudly* Lovely pics sweetie!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Not trying to blow your brain, no I would never do that!

Just thought I would give you a little charge!

Spoiler:

And you know what comes next!

Spoiler:

OMG you guys, in just four days I get to meet David again! *Squeeeeeeeeee*
                        sigpic

Comment

*high fives Rosehawk* Ya be a good and cheeky monkey when ya meet David okay? *blinks then rereads Rosehawk's last post* Ya get to meet him again? I'm gonna live vicariously through you okay? Just take a bunch of pics and give us detailed reports okay? And I'm shocked at your last Radek shots. *snickers loudly at her own stupid joke* Yeah. Walked 12 miles in 94degree Fahrenheit weather today so I'm a tad crispy. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                            *high fives Rosehawk* Ya be a good and cheeky monkey when ya meet David okay? *blinks then rereads Rosehawk's last post* Ya get to meet him again? I'm gonna live vicariously through you okay? Just take a bunch of pics and give us detailed reports okay? And I'm shocked at your last Radek shots. *snickers loudly at her own stupid joke* Yeah. Walked 12 miles in 94degree Fahrenheit weather today so I'm a tad crispy. My excuse. Sticking to it. hehehe }:O
                            Shocked. *snickers with you*

Yeah, I got to meet him at Creation's Chicago convention last year! Never thought I would get to meet him again but since my work is making us, yes they are making us, take all of our vacation this year, including what we had in the bank (we use to be allowed to bank up to one year of vacation) and I was saving mine for a trip I am taking with my daughter next year....anyway I've got so much vacation to take that going to the convention this week just seemed the right thing to do! Plus I am going to do some sightseeing so I am going up early.
                            What I like about this convention is that most of the actors are there the whole weekend so you get to see them more then once and there are some activities you get to intermingle with them so it's not a rushed experience.
                            Claudia Black and David Hewlett are also going to be there so I am just on 7th heaven!

I got a new camera so if I remember to take pics (I tend to get carried away listening and watching the talent that I forget to take picture ) and post them. I hope I have some fun stories to tell!

Just what is it that you do that you spend so much time walking in the heat??
                            sigpic

Comment

Hope ya have fun!! That's the important thing!! And don't worry if ya don't snap pics or anything-as long as we get some kind of report,we'll be happy. Well like a lot of America,I'm job hunting at the moment. *kicks stupid economy* After hunting,I enjoy walking(or running until I got sidelined by a knee injury),swimming, a little weight training,etc. to keep fit. I logged 40 laps in the pool yesterday. hehe Did I mention I'm crispy around the edges? Hmmm...maybe the crispy is interfering with normal brain function. hehe How's about you Rosehawk? What do ya do for fitness? Besides drool over a hot Czech (which I highly recommend to everyone as a great weight loss aid)? Woohooo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks. I get to meet lots of new people, my roomies are from GW, so that will be great!

The convention really looks like alot of fun. I will do my best to post piccies and stories though I don't know if I will be near a computer or internet while I am gone so it may be a few days.

What do I do for fitness...that's good. Nothing special. I walk alot, and alot and alot. I like to bike but don't get to do to much of that lately. Now that my daughter can drive and I don't have to take her to school and everywhere I am hoping I can get back into hiking and biking more.

Drooling is defintley a way to lose all that water weight!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X