No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great that David's doing a second audio book....more yummy Czech bits. Okay, what other voice work has David done? I keep seeing Ratatouille in the tags on this thread,did David voice a character for the movie? And yes belevision, ya need to get Zero Point-try Amazon.com. It'll knock your socks off. *cheeky wink* Hmmm...I found it funny no one asked David to translate Zelenka's Czech when he was arguing with Rodney. Could be some 'creative use of dialogue' maybe? hehe }:O
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rweethareyet
      FYI IMBD has the Atlantis movie listed. David is in the cast list. He is listed with everyone who was in the opening credits of the series. Where he should have always been!
      Yeah! It's about time. Radek is suppose to have a pretty decent role in the Atlantis movie per Joe Mallozzi.

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      That's great that David's doing a second audio book....more yummy Czech bits. Okay, what other voice work has David done? I keep seeing Ratatouille in the tags on this thread,did David voice a character for the movie? And yes belevision, ya need to get Zero Point-try Amazon.com. It'll knock your socks off. *cheeky wink* Hmmm...I found it funny no one asked David to translate Zelenka's Czech when he was arguing with Rodney. Could be some 'creative use of dialogue' maybe? hehe }:O
      The translation is probably somewhere in this thread!

The majority of what Radek does say in Czech won't make it pass the US and Canadian censors so it definitely was some 'creative use of dialogue'!

David's done some voice work in commericals and documentaries. I doubt anything that we have heard or seen here in the US.
      In one of his movies coming out - 'The Seamstress' he does alittle voice work as he leaves a message for his daughter-in-the-movie.

LOL - No David did not do a voice for that movie, though it would have been great if he did. Ratatouille on the tags is from an internet friend here on GW giving me a hard time. At the time we were joking about Zelenka being a hamster - I think it came out of Quarantine - well he was joking that Radek was a lab rat because he was going through a maze (the ductwork) and I think Sheppard made some kind of a reference of Radek being a hamster, anyway I was saying that Radek was not a lab rat! And we had the jokes flying back and forth, most of which was in PM's.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Thanks Rosehawk!! Hmmm...maybe Radek's a gerbil. Or maybe a chinchilla.
        hehehe Yeah, the 'creative dialogue' bits probably wouldn't get past the stupid censors. Maybe someone at a con can ask David to elaborate on Zelenka's 'creative dialogue' with McKay. hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Hee, I wondered where the "ratatouille" tag came from! Now I know!

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            Hee, I wondered where the "ratatouille" tag came from! Now I know!
            LOL. He's the same person that put 'lab rat' there. I wonder who put 'dirty minds' and 'gutter' in the tag line? I think we are only allowed to put up to two tags per thread aren't we? I haven't used mine.

'Course....if the shoe fits......
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              LOL. He's the same person that put 'lab rat' there. I wonder who put 'dirty minds' and 'gutter' in the tag line? I think we are only allowed to put up to two tags per thread aren't we? I haven't used mine.

'Course....if the shoe fits......
              Wasn't me... I haven't used any of mine. But it is funny, and yes, if the shoe fits...

Spoiler:

Comment

You are teasing us with those pics belevision!
                sigpic

Comment

More pics to gaze upon...
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Thanks belevsion. What a lovely sight for sore eyes!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Tousled tufted hair!! My favorite kind of Radek 'do. More please!! }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Just putting Radek on page one where he belongs. hehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                          Tousled tufted hair!! My favorite kind of Radek 'do. More please!! }:O
                          My photobucket's down at the moment!

I need some scruffy Radek.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            My photobucket's down at the moment!

I need some scruffy Radek.
                            Mine's working fine... so I'm happy to oblige!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah!!! We got Scruffy and tossled hair!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay!! Radek and Ronon in the same scene!! And Radek's hair is tousled. *floats off to happy place* heheheehee }:O
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X