Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    Too cute, thank you so much!
    You're welcome!

Good Luck with everything!

Originally posted by belevision
    LOL! That was excellent, Rosehawk!
    ahhhh, thank you!

He's just so much fun!

I think he's blushing now! (or is he hiding something under his labcoat??)
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
      OMG!! LMAO!! That was a riot Rosehawk-ya got more right? Wooohooo!!
      hehehehe }:O
      LOL.

Spring Fever has hit and the creative floodgates are open!

I think there will be more to come!
      sigpic

Comment

*THUNK*
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          *THUNK*
          Spoiler:

I like the contrast in this pic. Radek is kind of um, okay. And Rodney's going yeah right!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            I like the contrast in this pic. Radek is kind of um, okay. And Rodney's going yeah right!
            I like that one too. Here are a couple more from that set- great expressions on both of them:
            Spoiler:

Comment

I like that one too. Here are a couple more from that set- great expressions on both of them:
              Nice pics!

*sigh* I'm gonna miss those two working together. They were fun. Loved the way David and David played off each other to bring Radek and Rodney to life on the screen.
              I hope they do some other work together sometime in the future and the movie Helen doesn't count as they weren't even on set together during filming.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks belevision. It's the stuff that Kennedy has in his blog. Nice to see he is working other avenues to promote the show. I am really looking forward to seeing that movie when it comes out.
                OH, me too! Especially since I was exactly where it was shot
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Nice pics!

*sigh* I'm gonna miss those two working together. They were fun. Loved the way David and David played off each other to bring Radek and Rodney to life on the screen.
                  I hope they do some other work together sometime in the future and the movie Helen doesn't count as they weren't even on set together during filming.
                  Oh, I know! I hope they're both prominently featured in the movie. At least I know Rodney will probably be, but I hope they give Radek a nice role too.

Some more of my favorites of them...
                  Spoiler:

Lots of good fun and important scenes...

Of course, working with Rodney can be frustrating too...

Comment

Oh, I know! I hope they're both prominently featured in the movie. At least I know Rodney will probably be, but I hope they give Radek a nice role too.
                    Yeah, I hope Radek gets more than just a walk through on the Atlantis movie. It all depends on the story and the story focus which I suspect will be mostly on Sheppard, McKay, Teyla and Ronon, though they are on Earth at the moment so maybe that is good for us Zelenkaites and Radics!

Originally posted by belevision
                    Some more of my favorites of them...
                    LOL. Love how he has that lip action going on the bottom photos!
                    sigpic

Comment

OH, me too! Especially since I was exactly where it was shot
                      Cool. Was the place has nice as it looks in the pictures that David and Kennedy posted on their blogs?!
                      sigpic

Comment

Cool. Was the place has nice as it looks in the pictures that David and Kennedy posted on their blogs?!
                        It definitely is.

http://iolandasblog.livejournal.com/tag/canada

The text is in German, but if you click on the link you will find my photos. Those from Kelowna are in the very first post
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

they need to get Zelenka a love interest in the movie
                          "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

It definitely is.

The text is in German, but if you click on the link you will find my photos. Those from Kelowna are in the very first post
                            Awesome photos; thanks for sharing! That's such a beautiful area. The pumpkin patch (and the guy who forgot to pay) made me smile.

Originally posted by Commander Aegir View Post
                            I agree! He really deserves one. And a seriously lovestruck Zelenka would probably be about the cutest thing ever.

Comment

It definitely is.

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing! That is such beautiful country out there.

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                              LOL. I always wanted to see Zelenka have someone he was interested in and be a bit shy about it - kind of like how he was with Weir in the Brotherhood, yet always making himself available for the lucky woman.
                              sigpic

Comment

LOL. I always wanted to see Zelenka have someone he was interested in and be a bit shy about it - kind of like how he was with Weir in the Brotherhood, yet always making himself available for the lucky woman.
                                I was just about to say that. There was a certain awkwardness coming from zelenka and you could tell weir found it sweet.
                                "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Working...
                                X