Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I like his face in the first one. It actually makes me wonder what David would look like in a moustache!
    There's a thought... I don't think I've seen any pictures of him with a moustache. I bet it would look nice on him!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    LOL at the caption. However, I've got to say that Carson's "like bloody Hell you do" in that ep is my favorite Carson moment. I was never a Carson fan (at least, not until Keller got really bad), but that was a great line.
    It took most of Season 1 for me to like Carson; I thought he was really whiny at first. But he grew on me, and I really missed him when he was gone, and was glad to see him again.

Adorable indeed! More cuteness...
    Spoiler:

So, the Belevision on Stargate Talk -- is that you?
    Yup.

Comment

LOL at the caption. However, I've got to say that Carson's "like bloody Hell you do" in that ep is my favorite Carson moment. I was never a Carson fan (at least, not until Keller got really bad), but that was a great line.
      Originally posted by belevision
      It took most of Season 1 for me to like Carson; I thought he was really whiny at first. But he grew on me, and I really missed him when he was gone, and was glad to see him again.
      LOL. I liked Carson from day 1. Course, I'm a bit of a sucker for the scottish accent!
      Carson had a gentleness just like Radek that I really liked in the character.

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
      Zelenka getting his adorable on:
      Adorable indeed! More cuteness...
      Nice! He is so adorable! Just makes you want to snuggle up.

Originally posted by DragonladyK
      So, the Belevision on Stargate Talk -- is that you?
      Yup.
      Care to elaborate? Gotta a link somewhere!

There's a thought... I don't think I've seen any pictures of him with a moustache.
      Except maybe this one!
      Spoiler:

Originally posted by belvision
      I bet it would look nice on him!
      Yeah, we've seen the several days worth of facial hair growth but that's about it!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Care to elaborate? Gotta a link somewhere!
        I'll PM you...

Except maybe this one!

Yeah, we've seen the several days worth of facial hair growth but that's about it!
        I love that picture with the licorice! David seems to have a wonderfully silly sense of humor.

Comment

Hey everyone- check out the new avatars! We can have 80x80 avatars now, and Darren uploaded a ton of new ones. Radek even has his own section of avatars! Just go to edit your avatar through the control panel.

ETA- Rosehawk- if you would like me to make you a bigger version of the one you have, I'd be happy to. You will need to send me the original again though.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
            I'll PM you...
            Gottit. Thanks! I'll have to check it out.

I love that picture with the licorice! David seems to have a wonderfully silly sense of humor.
            His sense of humor and his diverse creative talent is why he's in my top five favorite actors!

ETA- Rosehawk- if you would like me to make you a bigger version of the one you have, I'd be happy to. You will need to send me the original again though.
            Nice. Anything to get a better view of his tongue!
            I'll send it to you tomorrow. I am pretty tired tonight and don't feel like messing with it trying to find it on my hard drive!
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              I'm not crying, Colonel, it's just that... Ooooooooooh... Elizabeth and Teyla are under the desk and they're giving me a blowjob...

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                Spoiler:
                I'm not crying, Colonel, it's just that... Ooooooooooh... Elizabeth and Teyla are under the desk and they're giving me a blowjob...
                Spoiler:

: That reminds me, have you seen Rodney? He's not answering his comm and I need his help with something.
                : I can help you when I'm finished here... oooooh.... what is it, Jumper 3 again?
                : Um... no, I think I really need Rodney for this one. *gestures under the desk*
                : Ah. Yes... try his quarters... ooohhh... probably sleeping.
                : *departs quickly*

Comment

It's Valentine's Day, and it's my 1000th post! To celebrate, I'm posting some Valentine *THUNK* with various Radek pairings.

Spoiler:

Happy Valentine's Day!
                  Last edited by Coaster; 14 February 2009, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm not crying, Colonel, it's just that... Ooooooooooh... Elizabeth and Teyla are under the desk and they're giving me a b*****j...
                    I'm surprised you got that one through. That's definitely not PG rated Pajus!

It's Valentine's Day, and it's my 1000th post! To celebrate, I'm posting some Valentine *THUNK* with various Radek pairings.
                    Congradultions on your 1000 post! I just celebrated my third year on this thread! Yipi, we both have reason to celebrate!

Radek makes a lovely valentine!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Some sexy Zelenka for Valentine's Day

sigpic

Comment

Yes, indeed! Yum... Here's some more!

Comment

Okay belevision, I found a picture of David with a moustache!

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay belevision, I found a picture of David with a moustache!

Hee! Cute! I haven't seen whatever that's from. Interesting outfit.

Comment

Hee! Cute! I haven't seen whatever that's from. Interesting outfit.
                              I think it is from some of David's earlier work. He's got sideburns too! Notice how nice and neat his hair is?!
                              Last edited by Rosehawk; 14 February 2009, 06:58 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think it is from some of David's earlier work. He's got sideburns too! Notice how nice and neat his hair is?!
                                Such a different look, but yet it's still him! Can't mistake his eyes. I've looked at so many pictures by being on this thread, I think I could pick out the guy in any crowd instantly.

I think there are some old pics on his website (not blog) too. I haven't been there in a while; should take a look again. I hope there's more work in his future that we'll get to see!

Comment

Working...
                                X