Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    Submersion! *flail*

Does anyone else wish Rodney had (Brainstorm spoilers)

Spoiler:

taken Zelenka with instead of Jennifer?

Zelenka would have not only told Tyson and Nye to step off (he might not even have known who they were, being Czech and an engineer, wouldn't that have put a hole in their thunder) but he would have been right there with Rodney in the "OMG DANGER, NO, MORON, DON'T DO IT." Also, he and Rodney have been saving the world by means of bickering -- I mean, brainstorming at high volume -- for five years now.
    That would be *warning: real-life-physics rewrite of Brain Storm*
    stands for Nye
    Stands for Tyson

Spoiler:
    I think I may have a solution
    Not now! We're busy trying to do actual science to save our lives here!
    Shut the field down
    Are you nuts!
    If We do that, the temperature differential will expose the entire planet to lethal tornados!
    It won't
    Oh yeah?
    Certainly
    How can yo even say that?
    Simple: The heatsing has been programmed to draw 4 kilowatts worth of heat. If we shut the field down, it will draw 4 kilowatts of heat from the entire planet. I seriously doubt anyone will even notice. And the tornados won't hppen either. There is an unimaginably huge amount of hot air outside and a teeny tiny amoun of cold air inside. If you shut the field down and open the windows, the only thing that can happen is that we won't be so cold anymore.
    *surprised* I was just about to say that
    *rolleyes* right
    *shut the field down and no tornados happen*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      That would be *warning: real-life-physics rewrite of Brain Storm*
      stands for Nye
      Stands for Tyson

Spoiler:
      I think I may have a solution
      Not now! We're busy trying to do actual science to save our lives here!
      Shut the field down
      Are you nuts!
      If We do that, the temperature differential will expose the entire planet to lethal tornados!
      It won't
      Oh yeah?
      Certainly
      How can yo even say that?
      Simple: The heatsing has been programmed to draw 4 kilowatts worth of heat. If we shut the field down, it will draw 4 kilowatts of heat from the entire planet. I seriously doubt anyone will even notice. And the tornados won't hppen either. There is an unimaginably huge amount of hot air outside and a teeny tiny amoun of cold air inside. If you shut the field down and open the windows, the only thing that can happen is that we won't be so cold anymore.
      *surprised* I was just about to say that
      *rolleyes* right
      *shut the field down and no tornados happen*
      Mental Green.

Comment

Haha, I go to bed and just LOOK what you guys get up too!
        Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
        sigpic
        Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
          Haha, I go to bed and just LOOK what you guys get up too!
          I think the same thing every day when I get on!

Hey I'm not at work today so I can see pics...
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
            Submersion! *flail*

Does anyone else wish Rodney had (Brainstorm spoilers)

Spoiler:

taken Zelenka with instead of Jennifer?

Zelenka would have not only told Tyson and Nye to step off (he might not even have known who they were, being Czech and an engineer, wouldn't that have put a hole in their thunder) but he would have been right there with Rodney in the "OMG DANGER, NO, MORON, DON'T DO IT." Also, he and Rodney have been saving the world by means of bickering -- I mean, brainstorming at high volume -- for five years now.
            Oh man, that would have been great! Radek and Rodney (David and David) have such good on-screen chemistry...that would have really been alot of fun to watch!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
              Oh man, that would have been great! Radek and Rodney (David and David) have such good on-screen chemistry...that would have really been alot of fun to watch!
              I have yet to watch it but from what I have heard here and in other places on the forum, their banter would have made it all the made awesome.
              sigpic

Comment

I have yet to watch it but from what I have heard here and in other places on the forum, their banter would have made it all the made awesome.
                It would have been more than awesome.

Those two are great together. I would love to see the David's acting in something different than SGA.

They have bantering down to a fine art....friendship, competition, collegues, boss subordinate......

It is always fun to watch....
                sigpic

Comment

It would have been more than awesome.

Those two are great together. I would love to see the David's acting in something different than SGA.

They have bantering down to a fine art....friendship, competition, collegues, boss subordinate......

It is always fun to watch....
                  To parrot Teal'c, Indeed! I haven't checked David IMDB profile for a while, is he up to any new projects in the near future?

I would even tune in for another naked subway commerial
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                    Hey I'm not at work today so I can see pics...
                    Got big plans for the Holiday? Other than Zelenka *thunkin*

I took a half day off to make my pie, and do some other prep work. I love to cook so the Holidays are fun cause they I get to cook alot of different things all on the same day!

sigpic

Comment

I am just so surprised it is the holidays almost! I just being in 4th year university will do that to you. By the time my last essay and then exams at over it will be almost halfway through December. Crazyness. I should probably start thinking about what x-mas presents to buy my folks! HA!

Oh and girls, you need not fret about what to get me, I will take one Radek Zelenka to go!
                      sigpic

Comment

I am just so surprised it is the holidays almost! I just being in 4th year university will do that to you. By the time my last essay and then exams at over it will be almost halfway through December. Crazyness. I should probably start thinking about what x-mas presents to buy my folks! HA!

Oh and girls, you need not fret about what to get me, I will take one Radek Zelenka to go!
                        Well us US folks we have this Thursday and Friday off as National Holidays.
                        It's our Thanksgiving and major start to the Christmas shopping. Except I get to go to a funeral on Friday!

Can I get one Zelenka giftwrapped?!

Congrads on 4 years in University. That's alot of hard work!
                        sigpic

Comment

It's our Thanksgiving and major start to the Christmas shopping. Except I get to go to a funeral on Friday!

Congrads on 4 years in University. That's alot of hard work!
                          Ah, the joys of the holiday season!

Yeah, we already had our Turkey day in October! October and November are big for National Holidays with Thanksgiving and Remeberance Day. And in our case we also had a two day reading break as well to go along with the holiday of Rememberance day.

Sorry to hear about that funeral, those are never fun.

And thanks for the congradulations! I know, university is INTENSE! Only a gazzilion more years to go! HA!
                          sigpic

Comment

Got big plans for the Holiday? Other than Zelenka *thunkin*

I took a half day off to make my pie, and do some other prep work. I love to cook so the Holidays are fun cause they I get to cook alot of different things all on the same day!

Today I took a day off to do the Thanksgiving pre-cooking, cleaning etc. Tomorrow the in-laws show up at 8am to start helping with the cooking, the rest of them show up around 11, meal at 1, then more cleaning later. Then I collapse and recover for 3 days. (Should be able to get some *thunkin* in during that.)

Here ya go!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

My condolences. Those are especially hard during the holidays.

All the more fun to unwrap, right? Here you go.... gift wrapped...
                              Spoiler:

in a lab coat! (I couldn't stop at one, so have three.)

Last edited by Coaster; 26 November 2008, 11:38 AM. Reason: added some pics

Comment

Ah, the joys of the holiday season!

Yeah, we already had our Turkey day in October! October and November are big for National Holidays with Thanksgiving and Remeberance Day. And in our case we also had a two day reading break as well to go along with the holiday of Rememberance day.
                                Yeah, my boss is from Canada and she likes to remind us how you guys have the real Thanksgiving days (ours were changed by one of our Presidents a long time ago to spur the Christmas Retail season!)

Originally posted by GateGurl
                                Sorry to hear about that funeral, those are never fun.
                                Especially not when it is for a 18 year.

Originally posted by GateGurl
                                And thanks for the congradulations! I know, university is INTENSE! Only a gazzilion more years to go! HA!
                                Gazzilion?? What are you studying? ummmmm other than a course in Radekology and Zelenkaism!
                                Last edited by Rosehawk; 26 November 2008, 12:06 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X