Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely indeed!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    Because Sheppard's the gayest thing in uniform, and Weir is smart enough to realize that. (And I'm not just saying that as a slasher: that boy is Hick Town Closeted but he is on the lee side of flaming.)
    Yup! Several non-slashers I know have become convinced of that- this scene certainly helps:
    Spoiler:

And some Radek goodness from that same ep:
    Spoiler:

: Er, lad, be careful, there are sharp implements in there!

What's that sly little look from Teyla all about?

: I'm sorry, I can't fix your vacuum cleaner. And why did you bring it offworld anyway? You could have swept the puddle jumper back in the bay!

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
    And thanks for the collective WEIR AND Zelenka THUD for this fine evening. A nice squeal worthy collection. mmm She is leaning in rather close hmm? It wouldn't be TOO hard to simply...'slip' and land in his lap would it? *giggles*
    I second that! I love the Razzie.
    Last edited by Coaster; 22 November 2008, 05:35 AM.

Comment

HAHA! Thanks for this evenings dose of Radek.
      You're welcome. Gotta get the Zelenka fix somehow!

You know the sheer amount of variation in this mans hair 'style' never ceases to amaze me. I think it is a greater mystery then the Sheppards hair.

Curly, wavy, fuzzy, long, puffy, short! Sometimes even a mixture! It is mind-boggling.
      Radek's hair is one of the thing to just love about the guy. Makes you just want to run your fingers through it and muss it up even more!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
        Esposito was smart enough to realize Zelenka was only flirting with her to get McKay's goat. ^^ Seriously. He was flirting with Esposito, but he did the Sheppard-lean for McKay, and his conversation was with Rodney...
        Zelenka was definitely flirting but I don't think he did that to get McKay's goat. He's a single guy and gotta be a bit lonely in the Pegasus galaxey!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
        Ronon is hot. But put him with Radek, and that's incandescent. ~.^
        Ronon just can't compete with Radek's hairy chest!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
        I wonder where this fanon

Spoiler:
        that Zelenka's "gifted"

came from?
        Well, we all know that Zelenka is gifted in many areas, not just his brilliant mind!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          Radek's hair is one of the thing to just love about the guy. Makes you just want to run your fingers through it and muss it up even more!
          Spoiler:

Indeed!

Comment

Nic piccies belevision.

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Which one is the 3rd picture from? I must say I like the frizzled-genius and fly-away look MUCH better! I ADORE the first one! He looks so hansome. And...He is wearing a collared, different colored shirt even! Smexy Smexy!
              Last edited by GateGurl; 22 November 2008, 10:43 AM.
              Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Which one is the 3rd picture from? I must say I like the frizzled-genius and fly-away look MUCH better! I ADORE the first one! He looks so hansome. And...He is wearing a collared, different colored shirt even! Smexy Smexy!
                It's from Vegas that hasn't air'd yet. I got it from Joe Mallozzi's blog!
                Spoiler:
                It's wonderful seeing Radek in a suit!

Though I do agree with you, I much prefer our frizzled-genius's fly-away look much better!
                sigpic

Comment

It's from Vegas that hasn't air'd yet. I swiped it off Joe Mallozzi's blog!
                  I wonderful seeing Radek in a suit!
                  Kinda like in "Sunday". *sniffle* Even Radek in a suit, with his ever mussed up hair could not save that episode for me. However, seeing him in said suit, with said mussed up hair was smexy in retrospect. I think I might just block out the reality of that episode and pretend the whole sad part never happened, and instead focus on Carson in that cute fishing outfit, and Radek all handsome and still geek-a-lishous in his suit.
                  sigpic

Comment

Kinda like in "Sunday". *sniffle* Even Radek in a suit, with his ever mussed up hair could not save that episode for me. However, seeing him in said suit, with said mussed up hair was smexy in retrospect. I think I might just block out the reality of that episode and pretend the whole sad part never happened, and instead focus on Carson in that cute fishing outfit, and Radek all handsome and still geek-a-lishous in his suit.
                    Carson issues aside..

Sunday was a very good episode for Zelenka. It was fun to see the fun side of his competititive nature...no one could beat him at chess....and then winning a Swedish massage.....he was so cute!
                    sigpic

Comment

Carson issues aside..

Sunday was a very good episode for Zelenka. It was fun to see the fun side of his competititive nature...no one could beat him at chess....and then winning a Swedish massage.....he was so cute!
                      It was an excellent episode for him, and we did get to see his playful side. I wish they'd show that more often!
                      Spoiler:

I love that one.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                        It was an excellent episode for him, and we did get to see his playful side. I wish they'd show that more often!
                        Nice shot of Radek in a suit! Really makes Radek look small compared to the rest of the guys!

Spoiler:

Love his lips in this one!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I love those shots! The close-ups really show off his eyes, too. And that last one is a real "pucker up" one from my point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                            Oh, I love those shots! The close-ups really show off his eyes, too. And that last one is a real "pucker up" one from my point of view.
                            He has beautiful eyes. Nice blue and very very expressive!

Sunday was one of my favorite Radek episodes even though I was not happy at what happen to Carson, though Paul McGillion was fantastic in that episode as well!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 22 November 2008, 01:47 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Radek makes a suit look GOOD. Without even trying! Because I mean we all know he would rather be under a console somewhere, muttering in Czech = , hands full of console wiring then having to dress in a suit for ANY occassion!

OMG. I just had a moment....Radek in a TUX! *THUD*
                              Last edited by GateGurl; 22 November 2008, 02:27 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Radek makes a suit look GOOD. Without even trying! Because I mean we all know he would rather be under a console somewhere, muttering in Czech = , hands full of console wiring then having to dress in a suit for ANY occassion!

OMG. I just had a moment....Radek in a TUX! *THUD* :zelenka25
                                DragonLadyK has posted pics of David in a tux; you could look back a few pages or do a search. It's David in another role though so he doesn't have the messy hair, but he looks very very nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X