Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    Alas, for I am predictable. ^^

He works with Rodney in Sheppard's city. He's probably used to it by now.

And some Tabula Rasa thunk:

Spoiler:

One hit is all I would have asked.

And some other random stuff:

Spoiler:

DragonLady
    I adore how utterly peeved Radek is in that clip from: "Critical Mass". He is so mad he can barely speak, having to nearly spit out the words in the end! I loved this episodes begining and ending scenes because of the sheer spirit of the character the actor manages to portray. In the begining Radek has a SERIOUS pout going on. You can totally see it. It was beyond adoreable and I had to rewind it a couple of times to really bask in it.

You know I get the feeling, even though I am only halfway through season three, that Radek is a character that virtually everyone knows and likes. They even talk about him in scenes he is not in (like "Critical Mass" of course). Am I right, or am I right?
    Last edited by GateGurl; 16 November 2008, 06:27 PM.
    Lets just say Radek Zelenka can be my Mad Scientist any day!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Humanityspotential for the awesome Zelenka Siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by GateGurl View Post
      You know I get the feeling, even though I am only halfway through season three, that Radek is a character that virtually everyone knows and likes. They even talk about him in scenes he is not in (like "Critical Mass" of course). Am I right, or am I right?
      You are right! Radek is one of the few characters that is almost universally loved! He just works so well with all the other characters. And David's acting is simply brilliant!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        You are right! Radek is one of the few characters that is almost universally loved! He just works so well with all the other characters. And David's acting is simply brilliant!
        Which is why Martin Gero's comments on Trio are completely infuriating!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Which is why Martin Gero's comments on Trio are completely infuriating!
          Well Gero seemes to be a bit out-of-touch with how Zelenka's character has been perceived by fans or how well David has brought this wonderful character to life. That scene in Trio really didn't fit for ANY of the characters, not even Rodney. The scene felt forced and phoney. With a better rewrite, they could have given us the eccentric Radek, that we love rather than a WTF was that all about.

They would have been so much better if they had kept the deleted scene between Sam and Jennifer in rather than that infamous Trio scene.
          sigpic

Comment

God! I am in absolute Radek heaven! Pinch me girls (and potentially guys), am I dreaming?!

Haha, you have no idea how glad I am to have found this place, and found a thriving and VERY dedicated Radek apperication forum!

I am absolutely loving all these pictures. They are actually providing me with some fresh visuals to better work on my (nearly finished) first Radek centered fanfiction!

You guys rock!
            Thank you and welcome to the dirtiest thread on GW.

Aw, you guys are too kind! Thanks for the welcome. I was definately feeling the lack of Radek love on "fanfiction.net" and felt it needed some more sizzle and spice (so to speak). I will let you all know asap when it is done, I am eager for your opinions on it.

I have been a long time watcher of SG1, and only recently decided to check out Stargate Atlantis. I have to say I am absolutely HOOKED. I had a serious love on for Radek in the first episode, and it was only renewed in "38 minutes" when he flashed Elizabeth that sweetly, shy, and totally drop-dead sexy smile and said: "Stop talking please." *squeals* I am in the middle of Season 3 and am addicted (It is actually kinda sad! HA!)
            The link to my ff.net user profile is in my sig. Plenty of Radek there

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Spoiler:
            OMG! I never thought I had this many sex-wanting fangirls
            No kidding. You're making me look like a monk
            And the first two of them are already here
            *startled* Where?
            Right here *ghently grabs by the most sensitive parts of his body while kisses him*
            *jealously* OMG, get a room, people
            *angry at the disturbance* *yells* We're getting a room! This room! Get outta here!

Comment

I adore how utterly peeved Radek is in that clip from: "Critical Mass". He is so mad he can barely speak, having to nearly spit out the words in the end! I loved this episodes begining and ending scenes because of the sheer spirit of the character the actor manages to portray. In the begining Radek has a SERIOUS pout going on. You can totally see it. It was beyond adoreable and I had to rewind it a couple of times to really bask in it.
              You mean like this?
              Spoiler:

Adorable indeed, and I've seen no less than three different characters assist him in removing the face paint in fanfic that I've read.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Thank you and welcome to the dirtiest thread on GW.
              Well, this and the Razzie thread.

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Spoiler:
              OMG! I never thought I had this many sex-wanting fangirls
              No kidding. You're making me look like a monk
              And the first two of them are already here
              *startled* Where?
              Right here *ghently grabs by the most sensitive parts of his body while kisses him*
              *jealously* OMG, get a room, people
              *angry at the disturbance* *yells* We're getting a room! This room! Get outta here!
              This is why so often, Radek's hair is messy and kind of looks like he just rolled out of bed.
              Spoiler:
              Because he has, and there was a lot of tossing and turning if you know what I mean!

Comment

Belevision,

Oh my god yes! The first one in particular. He has such a SEXY pout! And he pulls it off so well! You know, it only occured to me that he actually must be pretty good with kids, (his claims to not liking them not with standing) because they obviously adored him! I mean he was the only one of the team that got such obviously affectionate treatment, other then that one guy that went by (I believe your third clip was a few seconds too early) that looked like he had a thin little grass headband on. Not to mention he LET them do it.
                sigpic

Comment

Belevision,

Oh my god yes! The first one in particular. He has such a SEXY pout! And he pulls it off so well! You know, it only occured to me that he actually must be pretty good with kids, (his claims to not liking them not with standing) because they obviously adored him! I mean he was the only one of the team that got such obviously affectionate treatment, other then that one guy that went by (I believe your third clip was a few seconds too early) that looked like he had a thin little grass headband on. Not to mention he LET them do it.
                  Here are some more of my favorite pouts:
                  Spoiler:

Directed at Rodney, as is often the case. Right before John told them to just make out and get it over with.

Oh, if looks could kill!

I think this was right after the "Fumbles McStupid" remark. Nice eyeroll there!

Re: Critical Mass: I still believe either the kids slipped him something and he woke up looking like that, or there was really nothing he could do and he just had to sit there and suffer through it.

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
                    Here are some more of my favorite pouts:
                    Spoiler:

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_320_1439.JPG
                    Directed at Rodney, as is often the case. Right before John told them to just make out and get it over with.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...l_318_0159.JPG
                    Oh, if looks could kill!

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/alb...tl_204_245.JPG
                    I think this was right after the "Fumbles McStupid" remark. Nice eyeroll there!

Re: Critical Mass: I still believe either the kids slipped him something and he woke up looking like that, or there was really nothing he could do and he just had to sit there and suffer through it.

HAHAHA! The second one is GOLDEN. What episode is it from? That is a serious amount of lip there! Word cannot describe how much I love him for these types of pictures! *basks*

Ha! And as you put it, "if looks could kill" Well, Rodney would certainly be 10 times dead already! HEH!
                    Last edited by GateGurl; 17 November 2008, 05:56 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA! The second one is GOLDEN. What episode is it from? That is a serious amount of lip there! Word cannot describe how much I love him for these types of pictures! *basks*

Ha! And as you put it, "if looks could kill" Well, Rodney would certainly be 10 times dead already! HEH!
                      It's at the beginning of Submersion, which is an excellent episode in general. If you go to the image gallery, there are tons of great Radek shots from that ep in the screencaps.

Rodney is always so oblivious to the poisonous looks he gets from Radek (which are always well-deserved, as they are in response to Rodney being an arrogant snot to him). Too bad, but at least they're entertaining for us!

Comment

It's at the beginning of Submersion, which is an excellent episode in general. If you go to the image gallery, there are tons of great Radek shots from that ep in the screencaps.

Rodney is always so oblivious to the poisonous looks he gets from Radek (which are always well-deserved, as they are in response to Rodney being an arrogant snot to him). Too bad, but at least they're entertaining for us!
                        Hehe, for sure. But deep down, (waaaaaaay deep in Rodneys case ) I know they most probably couldn't live without each other. Both of them finish each others sentenses even!

Radek should get a medal for everything he has to put up with from McKay!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a Mp for you guys. Not by best but oh well
                          Spoiler:
                          sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                            Haha! I love his expression! He is like: "OH S**T! Did I do that?!" Great picture! I love MP'S!
                            sigpic

Comment

And guess who made the season 3 screen shots for Gateworld, including Submersion

Originally posted by belevision
                              I doubt Rodney is oblivous, people like that rather enjoy knowing that they have the other persons 'goat'
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                LOL. Nice one Snowball!

Haven't seen you for a long while. Welcome back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X