Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
    It's an old Visa commercial. You know, "Visa: for when you want to get out of the doghouse." It's amusing, but not nearly as amusing as the La Quinta commercial. I still smile whenever I drive by a La Quinta billboard.

And then, of course, there's the ever-famous MasterCard ads that will be spoofed until the sun explodes...

DragonLady
    His La Quinta commericial maybe one of his most amusing but his Visa commericial is one of his sexiest. The smile on his face, the look in his eye, the hug she gave him and the way he threw his head back and smiled.... I melted.....

Originally posted by whiskeygirl406
    No way! Buuuut ... we can't have him getting out of practice, either, and sometimes a situation just presents itself and you have to just go with it!
    *snickers* no we can't have that....

Radek and Sam shipping doesn't work for me, the chemistry is not the same as it was with Elizabeth and even less so after the elevator scene. The jokes are sure a heck of a lot of fun though!

Originally posted by Renenutet
    They are very good fighters. I was two months pre-mature and I was 2 pounds 12 ounces in 1981. I survived and there were no complications. Medicine has come a long way in 27 years...

Originally posted by Pajus
    Ishould challenge you to write some more smut
    Maybe after I get through the month of August. I am trying to get the house ready for a house guest who is staying for two weeks, work is picking up, getting my kid ready for school, and then getting so much done for the convention. I plan on having alot more fun this year!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Radek and Sam shipping doesn't work for me, the chemistry is not the same as it was with Elizabeth and even less so after the elevator scene. The jokes are sure a heck of a lot of fun though!
      And the Rodney Torture aspect, that's fun, too. There was that nightmare in "Doppleganger"... *whistles*

Spoiler:

"What, are you going to suggest we eat Cassie next?!"

He's so cute when he's pissed.

Mmmm. Jacket!Radek.

DragonLady
      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Medicine is indeed a wonderful thing. They're both gaining weight and Radek is off his oxygen, so they're pretty hopeful that things will turn out okay. Doesn't keep me from worrying, lol.
        Lt. Liam Mackenzie Harris
        SG2

I'm an aunt again! YEA!!!

Spoiler:

Carpe Cliffum-Seize the Cliff! (copyright me, lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dancer_4_daniel View Post
          Medicine is indeed a wonderful thing. They're both gaining weight and Radek is off his oxygen, so they're pretty hopeful that things will turn out okay. Doesn't keep me from worrying, lol.
          That's great news Dancer! Little Radek and his twin will be home in no time and you will get to hug and hold them!

Have a *thunk* to celebrate!

Spoiler:
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*thud*

Nice picture! And contained in the spoilers below are pictures of my little nephews...such small little guys.

Spoiler:

This is Radek.

And here's Ilya.
            SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Spoiler:

Go for it, Pajus. ^^
              Spoiler:
              Radek: Despite what you may think, Elizabeth's breasts are just soooo...
              Elizabeth: Careful, Radek. We don't want the entire city to know about us

Comment

Nice one, Pajus!

And as I was thinking, I realized that my sister Stephanie has a son named Daniel! What is is with my Stargate Nephews?
                SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

And on a brighter note...I'M AN AUNT AGAIN!!!! My sister Erica had twins, two boys. The first is names, get this, Radek Stepan then his brother, Ilya Justin. Radek was my idea.
                  Have you told David this through his website? If not, you must!

Comment

Hmmm...I should!
                    SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

*sneaks in to post a new banner*

*sneaks out*

Comment

I'm sure David would get a real kick out of it

Comment

Spoiler:

Go for it, Pajus. ^^
                          Spoiler:
                          Radek: The left is 4oz and the right is 4 and a half
                          Elizabeth: That's the last time I let you and John run a betting pool

that's fabulous news

*thud*

Nice picture! And contained in the spoilers below are pictures of my little nephews...such small little guys.

Spoiler:

This is Radek.

And here's Ilya.
                          Such tiny babies

Comment

*thud*

Spoiler:

This is Radek.

And here's Ilya.
                            I looked the same when I was born. Had to spend 6 months in a hospital

Comment

*thud*

Spoiler:

This is Radek.

And here's Ilya.
                              Feel free to pass this story onto your sister

A lady who knits for the same preemie baby charity as me told us that both her sons were premature, now one of them is 5'8" and working with computers in Belfast and the other is 6' and working on an Oil Rig in the North Sea

Comment

Whew! Those are some big boys! And my brother in law, Aleks is quite tall, so maybe Radek and Ilya will reach great heights as well, lol.
                                SG2

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X