No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Tal ... you deleted your post? I hope everything's ok ...

It was a good pic, at any rate. It must have been a fun day at the Con. I'm going in November & hope to get as good a pic of DN!
    : How much time do you need?
    : ...a week... : ...a couple of hours.
    : I'll take the second estimate. Go.
    to : What are you? Union?

My LJ Got Ghosts? Gadzooks!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk
      Huh??? *scratches head*
      I take it you're confused & vulnerable ?

Well, you could have said the heart in my chest
      not anymore - you stole it, remember ?

instead, you seemed to have chosen to agree with me!
      yes but only for my own purposes -_-

that's funn......
      quoted for Zee

wait a minute, that isn't nice, defacing Radek's beautiful face like that -
      mea culpa

it's so tempting you know - all these photos...all this Photoshop fodder

he's not a lab rat!
      c'mon we're not gonna reopen that debate are we ?
      it was decided long ago that he is, and you implicitly conceded that point

()

That totally depends on your definition of god.
      like I said, in this thread it's Zelenka
      and this is not my definition - nice try sugar -_-

LOL, you're so cute when you screw up!
      I would think so. Give Lucious his own thread, don't murk up Zelenka's thread with that, that, that, well, that scum!
      and you're so lovely when you're angry

marry me
      Spoiler:

( ^ not the actual me )

Comment

Nice pictures Elephant Girl. They are fun to look at!

Hummm, Tal, whats happening? Radek/David Pictures are always welcome on this or David's appreciation thread!

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
        I take it you're confused & vulnerable ?
        Huh???? Confused, not if someone is making sense. Vulnerable - you kidding????

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver
        not anymore - you stole it, remember ?
        Huh??? When, Where, ummmmmm How?

yes but only for my own purposes -_-
        Hummmm, *taps fingers on table* hummmmm, yes, yes indeed.

Radek, what do you think?

mea culpa

it's so tempting you know - all these photos...all this Photoshop fodder
        Yes, the temptation is irresistable, oooooohhh, I mean yes, it is tempting.

This is also so tempting.

c'mon we're not gonna reopen that debate are we ?
        it was decided long ago that he is, and you implicitly conceded that point

()
        *throws hands up in the air* So typical, can't win an argument so you resort to making stuff up! Shame on you!

and you're so lovely when you're angry
        Why thank you!

marry me
        Spoiler:

( ^ not the actual me )
        Now that's a first on this thread!

This is great. I get to watch a new Dr. Who and a New SGA tonight!
        Last edited by Rosehawk; 11 July 2008, 05:20 PM.
        sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I got the impression I wasn't welcome here - I posted a bunch of pics of David and people came and posted and went and didn't even acknowledge me or my pics...so I figured newcomers weren't wanted here

Comment

I'm sorry for that! I get the dreaded red box of doom a lot. Post away! We have lots of fun thunking on Radek!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Tal View Post
              I got the impression I wasn't welcome here - I posted a bunch of pics of David and people came and posted and went and didn't even acknowledge me or my pics...so I figured newcomers weren't wanted here
              You really should give all the poster some time before posting, deleting and then leaving. I for one never saw your post with pictures because it was all done while I was at work, so how can someone comment when they didn't even see the pictures and then when I got on-line after I got home from work, I saw your *leaves* post. I actually subscribe to this thread and checked my home e-mails from work during my lunch break. When I saw your orginal post on e-mail I was excited to get to see some new David pics when I got home but they were gone.

People are not delibertly ignoring, everyone gets caught up in their own enjoyment of posting Zelenka, doesn't mean you are intentionally being ignored.

So if you feel so inclined to post them again, I would love to see them!
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 July 2008, 08:58 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

And now a few fun pics to get us back to *THUNKIN*

sigpic

Comment

(I mean Sam not Radek -)

PS. reminds me of a scene where Sam complained about being stuck in a room whilst specifically mentioning 'with Zelenka'
                  something tells me you liked her a lot less after that ep - am I correct ?

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Vulnerable - you kidding????
                  never mind - wishful thinking

Huh??? When, Where, ummmmmm How?
                  come on...you started all this, you planned this, you...cruel woman you

and don't pretend otherwise

Hummmm, *taps fingers on table* hummmmm, yes, yes indeed.

Radek, what do you think?
                  since when do lab rats get to voice their opinion ?

marry me
                  the temptation is irresistable, oooooohhh, I mean yes, it is tempting.

So typical, can't win an argument so you resort to making stuff up! Shame on you!
                  "shame" ? I may have made several false concessions out of consideration for you, to sweeten the pill of defeat, but in the end I won that argument and I won it fair and square yes I won it !

and now you try to steal my victory, along with my heart, and to top it off have the spunk to call me heartless, and worse, make out that I said it - you're the one who should be ashamed my lady, yes it's a shame !

such a shame ! (nb. I don't look like him <)

*throws hands up in the air*
                  good - I accept your surrender
                  nice to see you've finally come to reason

Now that's a first on this thread!

This is great. I get to watch a new Dr. Who and a New SGA tonight
                  ?
                  I'll take that as a 'yes'
                  Last edited by SoulReaver; 12 July 2008, 05:25 PM.

Comment

(I mean Sam not Radek -)

PS. reminds me of a scene where Sam complained about being stuck in a room whilst specifically mentioning 'with Zelenka'
                    something tells me you liked her a lot less after that ep - am I correct ?
                    Nope, you are wrong, once again! Sam's my second favorite character and one bad scene does not necessarily change that opinion.

never mind - wishful thinking
                    Why?

come on...you started all this, you planned this, you...cruel woman you
                    They tell me in Improv to never plan anything, and if you remember correctly I was playing nicely on this thread until someome said something so cruel, so heartless, so uncaring as to think that Radek could be placed in a maze and, and, and....oh the images, the thoughts are so cruel, I can't bear them.... no, no, *sniff*

since when do lab rats get to voice their opinion ?
                    Since it is Zelenka's thread....... (and btw, he's not a lab rat!)

Yeah, you'd better run......

"shame" ? I may have made several false concessions out of consideration for you, to sweeten the pill of defeat, but in the end I won that argument and I won it fair and square yes I won it !
                    Oh brother

and now you try to steal my victory, along with my heart, and to top it off have the spunk to call me heartless, and worse, make out that I said it - you're the one who should be ashamed my lady, yes it's a shame !
                    I don't have to steal anything, I've already won!

such a shame ! (nb. I don't look like him <)
                    Sure you don't!

good - I accept your surrender
                    nice to see you've finally come to reason
                    Oh, for heaven sake, Radek - shoot him, please! Put him out of his delusional misery.

]?
                    I'll take that as a 'yes'
                    Ummm, what was the question. I got so enamoured at looking at Zelenka that I fogot the original question.
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 July 2008, 06:18 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nope, you are wrong, once again!
                      ow ? and when was the 1st time ?

Sam's my second favorite character and one bad scene does not necessarily change that opinion.
                      ok

nevertheless I bet you were reeeally angry at her ^_^

Why?
                      I dunno, lost track :/

They tell me in Improv to never plan anything, and if you remember correctly I was playing nicely on this thread until some said something so cruel, so heartless, so uncaring as to think that Radek could be placed in a maze and, and, and....oh the images, the thoughts are so cruel, I can't bear them.... no, no, *sniff*
                      yes...and if I also remember correctly, you had a slightly different tone back then - here lass lemme give you a recap :
                      Spoiler:
                      Originally posted by Gala View Post
                      Raddick falling out the vents was funny as hell

It shouldn't have been funny but it sure was!
                      I wonder if she can make one with Radek falling out of the vents? Oh that would be sooooo cool, complicated but cool
                      I knew that Zelenka was going to have a fall. David had hinted about it on his blog so I was all prepared to be concerned that Zelenka was whumped/hurt but I found the scene to be so funny that I snickered outloud. I know it was because of all the stuff that lead up to the fall, him and Sam in the transporter, his volunteering, the tight fit in the vents, his ramblings, the look when he realized he had to go down the vent.......and getting hurt isn't really suppose to be funny. LOL. Oh what a bad fan I am!
                      Especially since I can now download from iTunes and I get to watch Radek in the vents again! I just love that whole scene.
                      you sure had no compunctions about those same "cruel thoughts" back then, did ya ?

Zee won't be happy, nope, poor little rat, such cruelty coming from his own fans
                      gonna make his fur stand on end when he sees this

I believe they call these "crocodile tears"

Since it is Zelenka's thread....... (and btw, he's not a lab rat!)
                      such persistent abnegation denotes a growing sense of doubt. that is good

Oh brother
                      I know, truth hurts - sry about that

I don't have to steal anything, I already won!
                      absolutely
                      Spoiler:
                      not
                      but I'm willing to make a compromise : I won the debate, and you won my heart (not stole it) - deal ?

Oh, for heaven sake, Radek - shoot him, please! Put him out of his delusional misery.

ok enough games Zee - now gimme that gun & return to your cage, be a good rat

Ummm, what was the question. I got so enamoured at looking at Zelenka that I fogot the original question.

however will I make
                      her change her mind & tone ?
                      whatever will it take,
                      to touch that heart of stone ?
                      Last edited by SoulReaver; 15 July 2008, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Rodney: *walks in* Why are the two of you covered in sweat and breathing heavily?

Comment

Nope, you are wrong, once again!

ow ? and when was the 1st time ?
                          When you came to this thread and said that Radek was a lab rat!

nevertheless I bet you were reeeally angry at her ^_^
                          No so much Sam as McKay and Keller which I thought they took it wayyyyy too much over the top. And it was really not so much angry as surprised and disappointed. I thought that scene made Carter, McKay and Keller look bad.

I dunno, lost track :/
                          Good!

yes...and if I also remember correctly, you had a slightly different tone back then - here lass lemme give you a recap :
                          you sure had no compunctions about those same "cruel thoughts" back then, did ya ?
                          Ummm, I think my tone was that I was a bit too trusting of someone coming to Zelenka's thread as a friend of Radek's and then being so mean!

Zee won't be happy, nope, poor little rat, such cruelty coming from his own fans
                          gonna make his fur stand on end when he sees this
                          You mean, sortof like this......I think you got Radek pissed at you. Coming here as a fan and then saying such things....Radek loves his fan girls!

such persistent abnegation denotes a growing sense of doubt. that is good
                          Such a persistent denial of the truth is not healthy!

absolutely
                          Spoiler:
                          not
                          but I'm willing to make a compromise : I won the debate, and you won my heart (not stole it) - deal ?
                          *cough* *cough* no deal *cough* *cough*

ok enough games Zee - now gimme that gun & return to your cage, be a good rat
                          Ummmm, I think you are the one behind bars SoulRe@ver! There is an open door behind Radek!

however will I make
                          her change her mind & tone ?
                          whatever will it take,
                          to touch that heart of stone ?
                          Well, be Zelenka for one!
                          Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 July 2008, 10:11 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Rodney: *walks in* Why are the two of you covered in sweat and breathing heavily?
                            You're back Pajus!

Cap contest time again!
                            Last edited by Rosehawk; 12 July 2008, 09:50 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

You're back Pajus!

Cap contest time again!
                              My caption was a challenge. You are supposed to make a continuation

Comment

ok - wanders in cautiously and tries again - lets start over....

hope you enjoy these pics from the con last week where I had an awesome time meeting David, Paul & Alan Tudyk...

Spoiler:

There are also a couple of videos from the Q&A sessions you might like

http://www.vimeo.com/1327477 and http://www.vimeo.com/1326945 and http://www.vimeo.com/1302199 and a podcast at http://fannishinquisition.com/index....d=60&Itemid=70 David was teasing me during the whole interview thing 'cause I wasn't very good at it though I think those bits didtn't really end up in the final cut....

Comment

Working...
                                X