No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GateWorld has a whole bunch of new smilies! Here are the Zelenka ones.

(What, what? Speak English, Radek!)

What happened to Radek's glasses? He only has them on in the first smilie.

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
      (What, what? Speak English, Radek!)
      This one is better -

Comment

What happened to Radek's glasses? He only has them on in the first smilie.
        I was wondering about that myself.

In any case, my favourite is the main one.

Comment

No update in a while - Zelenka sounded like he was cursing Rodney in the latest episode, Critical Mass. Is there anyone out there who could give a clue to what he might be saying? I'd love to know!

Comment

Originally posted by woman22980
            No update in a while - Zelenka sounded like he was cursing Rodney in the latest episode, Critical Mass. Is there anyone out there who could give a clue to what he might be saying? I'd love to know!
            It's out here somewhere. Look at previous pages...

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Originally posted by woman22980
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=668

Comment

That's from "Grace Under Pressure." She's looking for "Critical Mass."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                  That's from "Grace Under Pressure." She's looking for "Critical Mass."
                  Here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=660

BSG.CZ - Your Guide To Battlestar Galactica in Czech.

Comment

Radek is in the episode Inferno. Here's a cap.

I see from the lack of facial distortion thru the right lens that Radek doesn't have a prescription in that lens.

My kind of guy:
                    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Radek is in the episode Inferno. Here's a cap.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...rno2215502.jpg

I see from the lack of facial distortion thru the right lens that Radek doesn't have a prescription in that lens.
                      LOL! I never in a million years would have noticed that!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Another cap from Inferno.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                          LOL! I never in a million years would have noticed that!
                          Hah! I'm such a dork I *always* notice stuff like that.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Ahhh... Thank you so much! I didn't look at posts before the US air date because I'd forgotten that it airs much further ahead in other countries. I'll make sure to check in the future. His comment definitely sounds like annoyed grousing to me *L*

And so ot, but OMG, these character smilies are the COOOLEST!!!!!

Comment

I loved Zelenka in the season's finale "Allies", he was so cute! I especially loved the coffee scene, in which
                              Spoiler:
                              Sheppard comes to the lab with a few cups of coffee and two other scientists and Sheppard himself grab a cup before poor Radek can get one!

Here's a cap I made today:

Bye, A.
                              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ooh...I love my nerds..they make me so happy! HIgh five to the nerds!
                                VB
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X