Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
    Hi!! *waves* I'm new to the forum but have browsed here for a while, I just felt I had to drop in and tell you all how much in love with Zelenka I am, well that is to say a lot. He is so cute and sexy at the same time, by the way I LOVE the pictures here, good work.

    ~AB
    Welcome Amanda Beckett to Zelenka's Thunk Thread!
    sigpic

    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

    Comment


      Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Welcome Amanda Beckett to Zelenka's Thunk Thread!
      Wow, Rosehawk. Are you already awake, or still awake?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Pajus View Post
        Wow, Rosehawk. Are you already awake, or still awake?
        I just woke up, but I am heading back to sleep. Had left the computer on so I thought I would get a nice thunk in before heading back into Zelenkaland! Going to be a long day today!
        sigpic

        www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

        Comment


          Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
          I just woke up, but I am heading back to sleep. Had left the computer on so I thought I would get a nice thunk in before heading back into Zelenkaland! Going to be a long day today!
          Care to elaborate?

          Comment


            Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            How about the 'skeptical' look!

            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...egame06061.jpg

            Or the 'You said WHAT' look.

            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...trike06761.jpg

            Or one of my personal favorites - The 'WTF' look

            http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...trike07101.jpg


            What's your new hobby?
            I do like the WTF look

            My new hobby is Ski Jumping Slash, I know, I have FAR too much time on my hands
            Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
            Hi!! *waves* I'm new to the forum but have browsed here for a while, I just felt I had to drop in and tell you all how much in love with Zelenka I am, well that is to say a lot. He is so cute and sexy at the same time, by the way I LOVE the pictures here, good work.

            ~AB
            Welcome

            Originally posted by Pajus View Post
            Care to elaborate?
            Yeah, no secrets here Rosehawk

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              Care to elaborate?
              Originally posted by Reefgirl
              Yeah, no secrets here Rosehawk
              LOL!
              I can tell you when I get back. I am doing something with my youth group and I am concerned with Internet Safety issues if I told you before. Realize risk is small but when it comes to the group, I am rather protective over them. So please bear with me. All I can say is for me, it is going to be a very very interesting experience and I get to see thunkin from a teens perspective.

              Originally posted by Reefgirl
              My new hobby is Ski Jumping Slash, I know, I have FAR too much time on my hands

              I can hear the jokes now! Ski Jumping Slash, that is an interesting combination.

              How about the look that came just before the WTF look!
              sigpic

              www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

              Comment


                Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                LOL!
                I can tell you when I get back. I am doing something with my youth group and I am concerned with Internet Safety issues if I told you before. Realize risk is small but when it comes to the group, I am rather protective over them. So please bear with me. All I can say is for me, it is going to be a very very interesting experience and I get to see thunkin from a teens perspective.
                Leaving us in the dark like that is not nice of you, young Padawan.

                Here'a an idea for AmandaBeckett: If you want to roll over from laughter for hours, visit the Zelenka/Weir Ship thread

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  LOL!
                  I can tell you when I get back. I am doing something with my youth group and I am concerned with Internet Safety issues if I told you before. Realize risk is small but when it comes to the group, I am rather protective over them. So please bear with me. All I can say is for me, it is going to be a very very interesting experience and I get to see thunkin from a teens perspective.
                  Fair enough



                  I can hear the jokes now! Ski Jumping Slash, that is an interesting combination.
                  It is a bit of a departure for me, I came across is by accident in Live Journal and I saw it as a challenge to my writing skills, using real life people who I know very little about instead of fictional characters

                  How about the look that came just before the WTF look!
                  Nice

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                    Leaving us in the dark like that is not nice of you, young Padawan.
                    If putting the teens interest ahead of my own makes me not nice, then I can live with that!
                    Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    Fair enough
                    Okay, I'm back. In spoilers because O/T
                    Spoiler:
                    Alvan and the Chipmunks movie is out at theaters next week. Today they were doing a promotion at the Mall of America (biggest shopping Mall in the US) where promoters were going to break the World record for the biggest Christmas carol sang, over 7000 singers. Jessie McCartney, who my daughter has had a fancrush on for several years, was leading the Christmas song - he is also the voice of the short, fat and cute chipmunk in the movie. My youth group and others in the same organization had some reserved spots up front and close to the stage. These girls are all nuts about Jessie.
                    If you don't know who Jessie is, he is about 21ish, and an actor and singer with a very cute smile.
                    Bit of a disappointment in that Jessie hardly sang the carol at all, he was too busy tossing stuff out into the audience which distracted from having the carollers sing the song but the girls were all having fun with it!
                    The fans were pretty good except for one woman, who had to have been in her fifities or sixties - she actually grabbed a tossed shirt from two girls and when another parent intervened she was pathatic, just begging for the woman to let her keep the shirt. This event was for the girls, not for the parents or grandparents in her case - of which she didn't have any kids with her and shouldn't have been in that section anyway. Besides she didn't catch the sweatshirt fairly, she actually yank it from two girls who were taggling over it. That whole episode just left me feeling a tad bit grossed out. If she wanted the shirt for a sick kid or something, there were other ways to do that.
                    It was quite the experience.
                    Girls all had a good time. Movie looks like a really good and cute movie.


                    Though if I had my choice, I would rather have this thunk anyday! It would be so cool if he did the convention here in February, the Mall is near where the convention is held! *sigh* a fan's wishful thinking. David would definitly be more entertaining to listen to.



                    Originally posted by Reefgirl
                    It is a bit of a departure for me, I came across is by accident in Live Journal and I saw it as a challenge to my writing skills, using real life people who I know very little about instead of fictional characters
                    Well you will have to let me read some, sounds like a nice challenge and lots of fun!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 09 December 2007, 02:09 PM.
                    sigpic

                    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                    Comment


                      I couldn't stand Alvin and the Chipmonks the first time round, so I may be giving it a wide berth.

                      I'm just getting to the nitty gritty in my fic now, this is another first for me as it is my first attempt a pure slash

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I couldn't stand Alvin and the Chipmonks the first time round, so I may be giving it a wide berth.
                        LOL. Yeah, I really think you either like the chipmunks or your don't. The show has alot of animation and really looks cute and well done. I wouldn't have gone to the theater to see it, waiting to catch it on DVD but now I might be taking some kids to it - you know they have to support their favorite thunk even if he looks like a chipmunk!
                        The Chipmunk Song is rather catchy and just stays in your head. I keep hearing "Me, I want a Hula-hoop!"

                        Originally posted by Reefgirl
                        I'm just getting to the nitty gritty in my fic now, this is another first for me as it is my first attempt a pure slash
                        Cool!

                        Hummm, does Zelenka want or not want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks! Such decisions that have to be made
                        sigpic

                        www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                        Comment


                          Wow, thanks so much for such a warm welcome, I feel like part of the family already! I am getting a Zelenka siggy made soon so I can show everyone how much LOVE we should all give him.

                          ~AB

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
                            Hi!! *waves* I'm new to the forum but have browsed here for a while, I just felt I had to drop in and tell you all how much in love with Zelenka I am, well that is to say a lot. He is so cute and sexy at the same time, by the way I LOVE the pictures here, good work.

                            ~AB
                            Welcome to the thread, AB!

                            Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            LOL. Yeah, I really think you either like the chipmunks or your don't. The show has alot of animation and really looks cute and well done. I wouldn't have gone to the theater to see it, waiting to catch it on DVD but now I might be taking some kids to it - you know they have to support their favorite thunk even if he looks like a chipmunk!
                            The Chipmunk Song is rather catchy and just stays in your head. I keep hearing "Me, I want a Hula-hoop!"


                            Cool!

                            Hummm, does Zelenka want or not want to see Alvin and the Chipmunks! Such decisions that have to be made
                            Sounds like you and the girls all had a good time at the mall. (Hope to get to visit the Mall of America someday.)

                            And now I have 'Me, I want a Hula-hoop' stuck in my head!
                            sigpic

                            Hurrah for a Fifth Season of Stargate: Atlantis!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by phynyxoffyre View Post
                              Sounds like you and the girls all had a good time at the mall. (Hope to get to visit the Mall of America someday.)
                              Well, if you do look me up. I don't live too far away.
                              The girls had a fun time, it was a new experience for them too! If they only knew about my *thunkin* They giggle themselves silly that I like Sci-fi I can almost see how they would react to finding out I thunk Zelenka!

                              And now I have 'Me, I want a Hula-hoop' stuck in my head!
                              We had to sing it 8 times and that doesn't count the practice times!
                              I'm going to have dreams mixed with Zelenka and the Chipmunks, oh god help me, please!

                              sigpic

                              www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
                                Wow, thanks so much for such a warm welcome, I feel like part of the family already! I am getting a Zelenka siggy made soon so I can show everyone how much LOVE we should all give him.

                                ~AB
                                Let us see it when you have it

                                Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                                Well, if you do look me up. I don't live too far away.
                                The girls had a fun time, it was a new experience for them too! If they only knew about my *thunkin* They giggle themselves silly that I like Sci-fi I can almost see how they would react to finding out I thunk Zelenka!


                                We had to sing it 8 times and that doesn't count the practice times!
                                I'm going to have dreams mixed with Zelenka and the Chipmunks, oh god help me, please!

                                I think they'd like Zelenka, the chipmunk. And their reaction when they find out about Zelenka? Well... They have to be at least a little similar to you and that would probably mean a lot of new blood and posts for this thread (and a hefty increase of the amount of Zelenka-clones in Minnesota)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X