Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Radek at his grumpiest is incredibly sexy

    Comment


      Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Radek at his grumpiest is incredibly sexy
      Funny, in real life for me grumpy is not sexy, in fact quite the opposite unless the grumpy somehow ends in a laugh, yet somehow with Radek, grumpy works and works quite well!

      Yummy!!

      sigpic

      www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

      Comment


        Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
        Funny, in real life for me grumpy is not sexy, in fact quite the opposite unless the grumpy somehow ends in a laugh, yet somehow with Radek, grumpy works and works quite well!

        Yummy!!

        And the view of his ear you have in this picture...

        Comment


          Smoldering grumpieness is the most sexy

          Comment


            Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            Smoldering grumpieness is the most sexy
            Unless the mentioned person is grumpy against you that is

            Comment


              Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Smoldering grumpieness is the most sexy
              Ooooooh yeah! Were you get those simmering eyes blazing with fire! So nice and so sexy, sexy indeed!

              sigpic

              www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

              Comment


                Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                Ooooooh yeah! Were you get those simmering eyes blazing with fire! So nice and so sexy, sexy indeed!

                Here comes another drool wave

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Ooooooh yeah! Were you get those simmering eyes blazing with fire! So nice and so sexy, sexy indeed!

                  I do like that picture

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    I do like that picture
                    Me Too!

                    There's just something about Radek in Critical Mass....



                    Originally posted by Pajus
                    Here comes another drool wave
                    That's what thunk threads are for, a place for all the drool to have a home so it doesn't wash out the rest of the forum!
                    Last edited by Rosehawk; 08 December 2007, 12:12 PM.
                    sigpic

                    www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                    Comment


                      I must admit Critical Mass is one of my favourites.

                      Pajus, are there any Czech Ski jumpers currently in the World Cup?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        I must admit Critical Mass is one of my favourites.

                        Pajus, are there any Czech Ski jumpers currently in the World Cup?
                        I don't know. Jakub Janda should be there

                        EDIT: He is not. I've found only one on the roster. A young guy named Roman Koudelka

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          I don't know. Jakub Janda should be there
                          I think he's trying to get his groove back in the continental cup, he was the world champ back in 2006 but lost his groove in the olympics to Tommi Morgenstern

                          Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          EDIT: He is not. I've found only one on the roster. A young guy named Roman Koudelka
                          I saw him jump today, he's started well, well he's a name to toy with in my new hobby

                          Comment


                            How about the 'skeptical' look!



                            Or the 'You said WHAT' look.



                            Or one of my personal favorites - The 'WTF' look



                            Originally posted by Reefgirl
                            I saw him jump today, he's started well, well he's a name to toy with in my new hobby
                            What's your new hobby?
                            sigpic

                            www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

                            Comment


                              Hi!! *waves* I'm new to the forum but have browsed here for a while, I just felt I had to drop in and tell you all how much in love with Zelenka I am, well that is to say a lot. He is so cute and sexy at the same time, by the way I LOVE the pictures here, good work.

                              ~AB

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Amanda Beckett View Post
                                Hi!! *waves* I'm new to the forum but have browsed here for a while, I just felt I had to drop in and tell you all how much in love with Zelenka I am, well that is to say a lot. He is so cute and sexy at the same time, by the way I LOVE the pictures here, good work.

                                ~AB
                                Don't worry. We'll turn you to the Smut side in no time

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X