Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
    I really know what you mean. I have had to deal with these type of stares most of my life, was alot worse when I was in my teens and twenties.

Whats hard for me now is to watch it happening to my daughter. We talk about it so that helps her deal with it.
    The way I see it, you can either ignore them, or send HK-47 after them (or take care of them yourself)

LOL, we are definitely not all the same (thank god!) I know what it feels like and tend to be a bit sensitive about it in the real world.

Though I tell you that if I ever do get the opportunity to meet David, even though Zelenka is a TV character and not a real person, I think I would turn red and die from embarassment, especially with some of the jokes we have done on the Zelenka/Weir thread!
    The jokes on the Z/W thread are still nothing compared to our FanFictions

Well, I got to pack a lunch as well. David's gonna be hungry by the time we rescue him from the stormtroopers!

Tomorrow, we head out! Errrr, just looked at the clock and tomorrow is actually today! Me thinks I am up very late tonight!
    Pajus: Come here, HK.

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, Master.

Pajus: We'll be going on a mission that will require your assassination protocols, HK. Our goal is to blast our way through some Stormtroopers, liberate David Nykl and get him to safety.

HK-47: Answer: Assassination protocols? As in the premeditated killing of another for personal or economic gain? Surely master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags.

Pajus: WHAT??? Are you trying to tell me you're not gonna go, eventhough it means killing someone.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war.

Pajus: Oh, I almost forgot. *uninstalls the new 'upgrade'* What about now.

HK-47: Statement: Master, please, I beg you. Never install anything again without checking it in the diagnostics bay first. That was a close one - I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant. Conclusion: Still there was a brief moment where I felt like I almost understood why some meatbags choose peace and friendship over a high-powered blaster carbine. Query: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

Pajus: It's done for the time being, but just out of curiosity: What would you do to the SGA TPTBs in order to force an apology for how they're running the show?

HK-47: Recitation: Evisceration works well, electrocution, blunt trauma and limb dismemberment also work well as far as I know.

Pajus: Okay. Are you ready for the mission?

HK-47: Eager statement: Yes, Master!

Pajus: Now we'll have to wait for Rosehawk

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
      Hope you had a nice time Rosehawk
      Thanks Reefgirl. It was actually one of the better Holidays in a very long time!

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      The way I see it, you can either ignore them, or send HK-47 after them (or take care of them yourself)
      I tend to ignore them now and have learned how to bring their eyes back to my face if we are trying to have a conversation and if they don't then the conversation is mostly likely not worth having.
      Was much harder to handle when I was younger.

The jokes on the Z/W thread are still nothing compared to our FanFictions
      So true.
      David has said he doesn't read fanfics, not that he doesn't encourage the creative endeavors, just that he doesn't want fanfics to influence how he performs Zelenka. David has said he lurks on the internet and he seems to be a person who would not be afraid to venture into his threads to see what people are saying about him or Zelenka. So the odds are better he would see the jokes on the threads then he would in our wonderfully graphic stories!

Pajus: Come here, HK.

HK-47: Statement: HK-47 is ready to serve, Master.

Pajus: We'll be going on a mission that will require your assassination protocols, HK. Our goal is to blast our way through some Stormtroopers, liberate David Nykl and get him to safety.

HK-47: Answer: Assassination protocols? As in the premeditated killing of another for personal or economic gain? Surely master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags.

Pajus: WHAT??? Are you trying to tell me you're not gonna go, eventhough it means killing someone.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children? We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war.

Pajus: Oh, I almost forgot. *uninstalls the new 'upgrade'* What about now.

HK-47: Statement: Master, please, I beg you. Never install anything again without checking it in the diagnostics bay first. That was a close one - I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant. Conclusion: Still there was a brief moment where I felt like I almost understood why some meatbags choose peace and friendship over a high-powered blaster carbine. Query: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

Pajus: It's done for the time being, but just out of curiosity: What would you do to the SGA TPTBs in order to force an apology for how they're running the show?

HK-47: Recitation: Evisceration works well, electrocution, blunt trauma and limb dismemberment also work well as far as I know.

Pajus: Okay. Are you ready for the mission?

HK-47: Eager statement: Yes, Master!

Pajus: Now we'll have to wait for Rosehawk
      Aghhh, I was hoping we were going in stealth mode and not destruction mode. Isn't that what jedi's are suppose to do, only use the lightsabers to protect and defend?

I must be the minority on the thread now, I am enjoying S4 even though I am not happy with the changes.
      I just wish we had more of Radek in this season.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

David lurks on the internet oh dear

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post

He's mentioned that he does, whether he is teasing or not is another story. I guess we won't know for sure unless he makes comments about something written in the threads or a picture posted! Or heaven forbid, meeting him and he embarasses the hell out of the poor soul.

sigpic

Comment

So true.
            David has said he doesn't read fanfics, not that he doesn't encourage the creative endeavors, just that he doesn't want fanfics to influence how he performs Zelenka. David has said he lurks on the internet and he seems to be a person who would not be afraid to venture into his threads to see what people are saying about him or Zelenka. So the odds are better he would see the jokes on the threads then he would in our wonderfully graphic stories!
            Do you think he'll ever be able to look Torri Higginson in the eyes after reading our 'nanite exchange' comments on the Z/W thread.

Aghhh, I was hoping we were going in stealth mode and not destruction mode. Isn't that what jedi's are suppose to do, only use the lightsabers to protect and defend?
            You're talking like a Jedi Sentinel, who's about to go on a mission with a Jedi Weapon-Master and an Assassination droid

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
            So what? When I ever get to meet him, I'll say: Vsak vite... Pajus... Ten, co nuti Radka spat s Elizabeth (You know... Pajus... The one, who forces Radek into sleeping with Elizabeth)

Comment

Do you think he'll ever be able to look Torri Higginson in the eyes after reading our 'nanite exchange' comments on the Z/W thread.
              Yep!

Originally posted by Pajus
              You're talking like a Jedi Sentinel, who's about to go on a mission with a Jedi Weapon-Master and an Assassination droid
              Yes, but I prefer stealth mode. Less risk of us or David getting hurt in the rescure attempt.

So what? When I ever get to meet him, I'll say: Vsak vite... Pajus... Ten, co nuti Radka spat s Elizabeth (You know... Pajus... The one, who forces Radek into sleeping with Elizabeth)
              Well, I sure would love to be there when you say that to him. His reaction would be priceless.

I was more worried that David would lurk in the Zelenka threads when he was answering questions on his "Ask David Nykl" thread here on Gateworld but since he hasn't been to that thread in over six months, we might be safe!
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, but I prefer stealth mode. Less risk of us or David getting hurt in the rescure attempt.
                We can talk about strategy later. The question at hand is: Are you good to go?

Comment

We can talk about strategy later. The question at hand is: Are you good to go?
                  Always good to go when David/Zelenka is involved. Oh, wait, let me go grab the lunch I made out of Holiday leftovers! David's gonna be hungry!

The rods are attached to the jewels and they glow with all their beautiful glory! So yep, the lightsabers are working just fine! Thank you teacher for your help!
                  sigpic

Comment

Always good to go when David/Zelenka is involved. Oh, wait, let me go grab the lunch I made out of Holiday leftovers! David's gonna be hungry!

The rods are attached to the jewels and they glow with all their beautiful glory! So yep, the lightsabers are working just fine! Thank you teacher for your help!
                    Got some good news and some bad news:

I've sent HK-47 to scout ahead. Here is the bad news: The Stormtroopers have sold David to a group of mercenaries as a slave. Good new is: We know where they are. If we attack them, they'll think we're mere competition trying to put them out of business. That means they won't try to execute David the moment we appear. You ready?

Comment

Got some good news and some bad news:

I've sent HK-47 to scout ahead. Here is the bad news: The Stormtroopers have sold David to a group of mercenaries as a slave. Good new is: We know where they are. If we attack them, they'll think we're mere competition trying to put them out of business. That means they won't try to execute David the moment we appear. You ready?
                      Oohhhhh, I don't think we have to worry about them doing anything bad to David. We go in as mercenaries ourselves, we should easily be able to walk out with David. With his sense of humor, he will get them all laughing and take their minds off their troubles. We can easily take advantage of the mercenaries since they will be laughing instead of ready to fight. We can pretend to be taking David back to his cell. They won't even realize he is missing until the laughter dies down which should gives us plenty of time to escape.

sigpic

Comment

Well, I sure would love to be there when you say that to him. His reaction would be priceless.
                        I'd pay good money to see his reaction

Comment

Oohhhhh, I don't think we have to worry about them doing anything bad to David. We go in as mercenaries ourselves, we should easily be able to walk out with David. With his sense of humor, he will get them all laughing and take their minds off their troubles. We can easily take advantage of the mercenaries since they will be laughing instead of ready to fight. We can pretend to be taking David back to his cell. They won't even realize he is missing until the laughter dies down which should gives us plenty of time to escape.
                          Spoiler:

*looks at the approaching mercenaries* I suddenly feel the need to say that your plan is not going to work

Comment

Spoiler:

*looks at the approaching mercenaries* I suddenly feel the need to say that your plan is not going to work
                            Why? We should be able to use the mind trick to get them to think we are part of their group! I can already hear lots of hearty laughter echoing through the halls so David is making fans out of these guys!

sigpic

Comment

*sits down, takes some popcorn and watches the weirdo Star Wars Atlantis movie in the Zelenka-Thunk! thread*
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Why? We should be able to use the mind trick to get them to think we are part of their group! I can already hear lots of hearty laughter echoing through the halls so David is making fans out of these guys!
                                Spoiler:

Just out of curiosity: Are you going to just stand there and wave your hand in the air or are you actually going to do something to help me? *thinks: Oh the joy of training a Padawan. Makes me want to castrate myself, 'cause Reefgirl said raising children is a hundred times worse*
                                Last edited by Pajus; 23 November 2007, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X